Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
10/5/2013 11:40:24 AM
Hi All,

Here's another video from the X Factor auditions. When I first watched and heard this couple Alex & Sierra I really enjoyed not only their sound but their special connection and interaction with each other.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9JDrf1QBO4

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2013 11:47:01 AM

Hi All,

OK, I admit this isn't a joke, it's a true story but a very funny one. I hope you smile and laugh as I did while reading it.

Shalom,

Peter

Couple discover they’re both homosexual after 20-yr marriage

Posted on October 5, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn

Seriously, how can anyone be this confused?

Maria Medina reports for CBS13 Sacramento, Sept. 27, 2013, that more than 20 years into his marriage, a California man, David Kaufman, “realized” not only that he’s gay but that he’s a transgender!

And so David Kaufman became Dani (Danielle) Kaufman.

David/Dani says he’s always struggled with being born a boy: “When I was 5 years old I just wanted to be a girl so badly.” Beginning when he was 13 years old, he made attempts to end his life. But he “ignored that haunting, nagging feeling” and did “what everyone expected” — by marrying. Not once, but twice.

Couple discover they’re both homosexual after 20 yr marriageCat and David Kaufman on their wedding day

David’s first marriage produced two kids. After his divorce, he met Cat (Cathleen), fell in love, married and had a child with her. Cat said, “We were each other’s best friend. We just got along really well. It never occurred to me that it would be anything but forever.” The couple moved from Michigan to California, where David works as a radiologist.

But then, after more than two decades living a happy life together, “things changed.”

Four years ago, David/Dani says he finally fully realized his attraction to men.

Cat says she didn’t see any signs at all that David could be gay. But then Cat had a secret of her own, which also began a few years ago. She realized she’s a lesbian!

Couple discover they’re both homosexual after 20 yr marriageCat Kaufman suddenly realized she’s a lesbian!

Cat told David: “I need to tell you something. I’ve been thinking that I would like to date women.”

David responded, “Oh my god, get out of town! I just figured out I’m gay!”

Cat said, “It was pretty shocking for both of us” but “It was excitement and relief.”

Three more years passed . . . .

In 2012, David the homosexual suddenly realized he wasn’t actually gay. He was just born in the wrong body! – “No, I don’t just want to be female. I really am female.”

So David began his transsexual “transformation” into Dani.

Couple discover they’re both homosexual after 20 yr marriageDani” Kaufman

David/Dani says “she’s” finally able to be “herself” after more than 50 years of pretending to be someone “she” wasn’t: “It felt so good to be me. It felt so good to be a woman, to be Danielle. This is incredibly cool.”

The couple now lives separately just a few minutes from each other.

Couple discover they’re both homosexual after 20 yr marriageCat and “Dani” Kaufman

Now I’m confused.

If David now thinks he’s not gay after all but merely a man “trapped” in a woman’s body and has made the “transformation” into a woman, does that mean David/Dani likes women or men? If David/Dani still likes women, does that make him/her a lesbian?

And if Cat Kaufman now thinks she’s really a lesbian, does that mean Cat and “Dani” are now a lesbian couple?

Can anyone help clarify? LOL

Interestingly, vitals.com still has Dani Kaufman as a male:

Dr. David Lee Kaufman MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.

~Eowyn

Dr. Eowyn is the Editor of Fellowship of the Minds.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/5/2013 9:42:21 PM
+1
10/6/2013 3:14:28 PM
Not really, I just thought this graphic was hilarious. :)

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2013 2:40:05 PM

Hi All,

Got this one from a good friend yesterday.

Shalom,

Peter

A black guy and a redneck go into a pastry shop.

The black guy whisks three cookies into his pocket with lightning speed. The baker doesn't notice.

The black guy says to the redneck: "You see how clever we are? You rednecks can never beat that!"

The redneck says to the black guy: "Watch this, any Redneck is smarter than a ****head, and I'll prove it to ya."

He says to the baker, "Give me a cookie, I'll show you a magic trick!"

The baker gives him the cookie, which redneck promptly eats. Then he says to the baker: "Give me another cookie for my magic trick."

The baker is getting suspicious, but he gives it to him.

He eats this one too.

Then he says again: "Give me one more cookie..."

The baker is getting angry now, but gives him one anyway.

The Redneck eats this one too.

Now the baker is really mad, and he yells: "And where is

your famous magic trick?"

The redneck says, "Look in the black guys pocket!"

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!