Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
10/2/2013 7:03:15 PM

Thanks Peter,

Missed it here earlier.

Anyway, great fun.

Thank you very much for the explanation. Helpful.

Roger

+1
10/3/2013 4:48:34 PM
When I saw this on FB, I just could not resist. :)

+1
10/3/2013 5:28:03 PM
Hi Peter and friends, when I saw this article I wasn't quite sure where to post it but since it is hilarious I decided to post it here. It also portrays the sad state of our great country and why we are in the shape we're in. Sorry I could not find a youtube version.

On October 2, 2013

Content ==================================================

So, guess what happens when you send a camera crew out onto Hollywood Boulevard to ask a very simple question: “Which do you like better, the Affordable Care Act, or ObamaCare?” Hilarity ensues. Really.

On Tuesday, Jimmy Kimmel did just that. And, yes, hilarity ensued. Low-information voter after low-information voter confidently avowed that they would prefer coverage under the Affordable Care Act vs. that provided by ObamaCare.

Is there any hope for the future of our Republic, folks? Geez.

+1
10/4/2013 1:45:59 AM
This one could very well be a repeat but it is so freaking funny I am going to post it. :)

Linda Burnett, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour. The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered. Linda is a blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence. The defective biscuit canister was analyzed and the expiration date was from 2008, so it was determined to be Bush's fault.

+2
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2013 5:29:43 AM

Hi Evelyn & All,

Here's a video that compliments the one you posted on Obamacare vs the Health Care Reform act.

You know how relevant the saying “you can't fix stupid” is and how true but aside from the video's being amusing and sad at the same time they are also frightening indications of the sad state of affairs the American people are in.

Remember this, these people can vote and the majority of them are responsible for the election and reelection of the fraud and great pretender B Hussein.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9nhRViM02Mk

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!