Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
11/27/2012 5:12:34 PM
Hey Evelyn,

You sure found a terrific source for graphics. They're all great and some brilliant.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Photo

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2012 5:19:34 PM
Hey Robert,

I love this post of yours. It sure does prove that Bullsh*it and A$$kissing pays off. It seems that some already know this and are reaping in the dividends but in the end it's all temporary and short term. From my experience the Bull shi*ters and A$$kissers always get their comeuppance in the end.

As for your graphic. You gotta admit that the resemblance is striking. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
An Internet marketer's rant, lol
What do those gurus mean by giving MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?
What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there.

Its the Bull**** and Ass Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why some people are where they are!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2012 5:26:45 PM
Hi All,

Here's the first edition of NewsBusted for the week.

Shalom,

Peter

newsbusted has uploaded NewsBusted 11/27/12.
NewsBusted 11/27/12
by newsbusted
TOPICS:

--Black Friday Shoppers
--Christmas Shopping
--Thanksgiving Family Fights
--Republicans
--Susan Rice
--Hostess
--2016 Campaign
--Chimpanzee Mid-Life Crisis

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lz30RE04WEQ

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/28/2012 2:03:21 PM

Hi Peter, since this is a joke thread and this is the biggest joke I've seen lately, I decided this was the perfect place to post this article. I'm sure you'll agree. :)

Sandra Fluke for Time Magazine Person of the Year?

November 27, 2012

By Greg Campbell
TPNN Staff

Charles Lindbergh, Mahatma Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Sandra Fluke? That doesn’t sound right…

TIME Magazine is currently weighing who will be their next “Person of the Year” and somehow, Sandra Fluke has made it into the running.

The once-influential magazine is mulling over several candidates, but the fact that Fluke has garnered any serious contemplation is a sign that in a modern American society saturated with Kardashians and Hilton heiresses, it doesn’t take much to be thought of as famous or influential.

Fluke, a Georgetown law student, is most famous for, to put it simply, her crusade to get you and I to pay for her birth control. She became a poster-child for the mythical GOP “War on Women” as the left was able to paint an opposition to publicly-funded birth control as being somehow anti-women.

Dennis Miller succinctly summarized Sandra Fluke’s position by saying,

“She’s 30, for God’s sake. She’s still in school. She wants me to kick in ten bucks a month for her birth control. Here, I’ll give you ten, just shut up for a second!”

According to TIME,

“The daughter of a conservative Christian pastor, Sandra Fluke, 31, became a women’s-rights activist in college and continued her advocacy as a law student at Georgetown. After she complained about being denied a chance to testify at a Republican-run House hearing on insurance coverage for birth control, Rush Limbaugh called Fluke a ‘slut.’ Democrats and many Republicans reacted with outrage, and the left made Limbaugh’s slur Exhibit A in what they called a GOP ‘war on women.’ Fluke, meanwhile, weathered the attention with poise and maturity and emerged as a political celebrity. Democrats gave her a national-convention speaking slot as part of their push to make reproductive rights a central issue in the 2012 presidential campaign — one that helped Barack Obama trounce Mitt Romney among single women on Election Day.”

A “women’s-rights activist”? No, Susan B. Anthony was a women’s-rights activist. Sandra Fluke is a woman in her thirties that believes that her love life should be financially supported by taxpayers and her university.

Furthermore, I refuse to accept the quest to get publicly-funded birth control as a “reproductive rights” issue. Nobody is challenging the right to reproduce or not reproduce; we are challenging the baseless assumption that people have a basic right to make the consequences of their life decisions shared by society.

One of the best explanations for this whole issue I have heard yet was summarized thusly: If your employer (or university) refuses to offer to feed you, they are not “denying you access to food.” They’re just not providing it. Likewise, if they refuse to provide you contraception, they are, similarly, not denying you access to it.

I’m all for valuing political heroes or celebrities, but let’s hope TIME Magazine gains some perspective and raises the bar quite a bit.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/29/2012 4:52:27 PM

A huge setup is needed to get these video footages. It's all shown at the end of this brilliant slow-motion of a cheetah at full speed that only lasts in real time for less than 6 seconds!

Watch it here, (not a youtube video.)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!