Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
11/1/2012 12:32:12 PM
Imagine that Evelyn. "Fruit" flies aren't gay!!!! That's a verrrrrrrrrry important discovery. :)

Shalom,

Peter

P.S. I guess the name fruit fly is what got them the money in the first place. These genius' had to "prove" the name has nothing to do with their sexual preference.

Quote:

$900,000 for Fruit Fly research? Sad but true. Click "like" and "share" and send a message that we are tired of wasteful spending.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2012 12:33:33 PM
Hi All,

Here's the first edition of NewsBusted for the week. Warning! Jodi's at her best in this video. :)

Shalom,

Peter

TOPICS:

--Obama Campaign Ad
--Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
--Hillary Clinton Birthday
--Sandra Fluke
--Dan Rather
--Democrats Offer Free Pizza
--Lance Armstrong
--Lindsay Lohan

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQPaVBd9TII&feature=em-uploademail-new

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2012 1:34:04 PM

Still questioning the original natural environment of fish-sticks ;-)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2012 1:45:15 PM

That's hilarious! Meat is MADE at the store? Shame on all of us who thought all meat was part of real animals :( I'm glad to hear no animals were harmed at the stores where meat is MADE.

I'll notify the deli up the street to put a big sign in their window: "No animals were harmed in the daily making of our 12 varieties of sausages and full-meat one-pound burritos and homemade beef jerky, please try all our 200 beers and you'll really believe no animals were harmed, not in making the beer either!" (Long sign but they have a lotta 'splainin' to do about not hurting animals in all that freshly made meat every day, beer helps us BELIEVE!)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2012 6:49:19 PM
Hey Robert & Kathleen,

That really hilarious and I bet some progressive liberal wrote it. Sounds just like the stupid mumbo jumbo they're spouting all the time no facts and loads of coverup and nonsense.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

That's hilarious! Meat is MADE at the store? Shame on all of us who thought all meat was part of real animals :( I'm glad to hear no animals were harmed at the stores where meat is MADE.

I'll notify the deli up the street to put a big sign in their window: "No animals were harmed in the daily making of our 12 varieties of sausages and full-meat one-pound burritos and homemade beef jerky, please try all our 200 beers and you'll really believe no animals were harmed, not in making the beer either!" (Long sign but they have a lotta 'splainin' to do about not hurting animals in all that freshly made meat every day, beer helps us BELIEVE!)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!