Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
6/22/2012 1:45:17 PM

Hi everyone, Mark your new buddy is beautiful. Peter, so we get a double treat today with Jodi's videos. Fanastic!!! I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

This one, that a very special friend sent me, is for the ladies because I think a lot of you can relate. :)

Recently, in a coastal community on the Gulf Coast of Florida, a poster featuring a young, thin and tan woman appeared in the window of a gym. It said, "This summer, do you want to be a mermaid or a whale?" A middle-aged woman, whose physical characteristics did not match those of the woman on the poster, responded publicly to the question posed by the gym with the following 'Letter To The Editor' of her local newspaper.

To Whom It May Concern:

Whales are always surrounded by friends (dolphins, sea lions, curious humans.) They have an active sex life, get pregnant, and have adorable baby whales. They have a wonderful time with dolphins stuffing themselves with shrimp. They play and swim in the seas, seeing wonderful places like Patagonia, the Bering Sea, and the coral reefs of Polynesia. Whales are wonderful singers, and have even recorded CDs. They are incredible creatures and have virtually no predators other than humans. They are loved, protected and admired by almost everyone in the world.

Mermaids don't exist. If they did exist, they would be lining up outside the offices of Argentinean psychoanalysts due to identity crisis. Fish or human? They don't have a sex life because they kill men who get close to them, not to mention how could they have sex? Just look at them ... where is IT? Therefore, they don't have kids either. Not to mention, who wants to get close to a girl who smells like a fish store?
I want to be a whale.

P.S. We are in an age when media puts into our heads the idea that only skinny people are beautiful, but I prefer to enjoy an ice cream with my kids, a good dinner with a man who makes me shiver, and a piece of chocolate with my friends.The choice is perfectly clear to me:

With time, we gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think,
Good grief, look how smart I am!
:)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2012 8:34:34 AM
Hi All,

Once again you're in for a double header of NewsBusted. I had computer issues this week and couldn't post as much as I normally do.

In any case enjoy.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics:

--Jerry Sandusky
--President Obama
--Gay Activists in White House
--President Reagan
--Andrea Mitchell
--Mitt Romney
--Wedding Gift Donations
--Supreme Court
--Obamacare
--Jon Stewart
--Charlie Shee

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Med

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTJstVSOIc&feature=player_embedded

Topics:

--ObamaCare Upheld
--Mitt Romney Heckled
--4th of July
--Secret Service
--Pizza Vending Machines
--Colony on Mars
--Arguments
--Southwest Airlines

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u2LarbO2Lw&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/2/2012 1:16:02 PM
To get of subject for just a minute. All email notifications has stopped from AdlandPro on my end. I will not see this or see if you respond. Is anyone else having this problem?

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2012 4:05:57 PM
Hey Mark,

I stopped checking my emails on a steady basis ages ago when this happened in the past.

I find it much easier to go through the post history and see who and what's being posted. It's quick and much easier then going through all the email notifications.

I'm assuming the problems started the day that Adland was offline. Wonder what the problem was. If it was updating the system then I would expect that Admin notify that the site will be down for X hours. Or is that to much to ask?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
To get of subject for just a minute. All email notifications has stopped from AdlandPro on my end. I will not see this or see if you respond. Is anyone else having this problem?

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2012 5:59:52 AM
Hi All,

I got this from a very good friend and thought it very beautiful. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

For those wishing to watch it on a big screen click here.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHkq1edcbk4&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!