Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
6/21/2012 3:35:04 PM
Thank you Peter, and when I have a little time and a few saved up, it is fun to post them here.

Quote:

Hey Mark,

Good to see you here again, it's been a while. You're on a roll with the jokes you posted today, all great.

Can you imagine the look on the bikers face after he heard that reply from the "girl"? To funny. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

On June 9, 2012, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Peoria bridge. The tough guy leader, George, stopped and his biker gang stood together on the side of the bridge.

George was a big burly man, 53 years old. He quickly got off his bike and walked up to the girl. He noticed that several motorists had stopped on the other side of the bridge and he saw an Illinois State Trooper running up.

George asked the girl, What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she said through tears. She was standing outside the bridge railing, hanging over the side with one hand.

George did not want to appear "sensitive" so he asked, "Well, before you jump, would you give me a kiss?"

Without hesitation, she leaned back over the railing and delivered a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

The crowd was silent … waiting. George says very loudly, "Woww! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent youre wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2012 3:44:13 PM
Quote:

As I said Mark, all the jokes are brilliant but this one had me in stitches. It's so fitting an answer for people who voted for Obamacare without reading the bill. Just shows that even kids have more brains then the they do.

I really am not into politics as most of the time I don't understand what they are saying or doing. What ever they say never seems to be what it is.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

A congressman was seated in first class next to a little girl on an airplane. He turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming, universal health care or stimulus packages?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming, universal health care or the economy when you don't know crap?"

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/21/2012 3:57:14 PM
Yes, and she is just a real treasure to Julie and I. She is just too funny and loves to play with her little stuffed toys we call "Bunny" and has this thing about getting my nose.
So far she loves me, so my nose stays on my face.

Quote:
Hey Mark,

I love animals especially dogs (and horses). Cute little "mutt". Is it a Boston Terrier?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
New Member To the Family...

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2012 8:33:35 AM
Hey Mark,

She sure looks like a lovable dog and best of luck keeping your nose intact outta the nose job clinic. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Yes, and she is just a real treasure to Julie and I. She is just too funny and loves to play with her little stuffed toys we call "Bunny" and has this thing about getting my nose.
So far she loves me, so my nose stays on my face.

Quote:
Hey Mark,

I love animals especially dogs (and horses). Cute little "mutt". Is it a Boston Terrier?

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
New Member To the Family...

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2012 8:35:59 AM
Hi All,

Today I'm posting a double header of NewsBusted since I didn't post the first edition on Tuesday as I normally do.

Here are the two episodes for the week. Enjoy.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics:
--Illegal Aliens
--America's Deficit Doubles
--Sam Donaldson
--President Obama
--Pacquiao vs Bradley
--Obamacare
--Game of Thrones
--George W. Bush
--Mitt Romney