Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
2/28/2012 7:11:15 AM
Hi All,

Last week for some reason there were no NewsBusted episodes. Jodi was probably emulating B Hussein in honor of presidents day by doing nothing all week.

In today's episode we'll find out what B Hussein will apologize about next, how MSM is explaining the hikes in gas prices and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

TOPICS: NewsBusted show 28/2/12

--THE ARTIST WINS BIG AT THE OSCARS

--PRESIDENTS' DAY

--OBAMA APOLOGIZES FOR KORAN BURNINGS

--RICK SANTORUM AND SATAN

--GAS PRICES GO UP

--NEW ENERGY SECRETARY

--BILL MAHER

--JACK IN THE BOX HAS BACON MILKSHAKES

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIiI4St2iWE&feature=uploademail

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2012 8:02:53 AM
Hi All,

Today I'm posting 2 Dry Bones comics/graphics relating to the rise in gas prices. The first one is brand new and the second is a golden oldie from 1982, which just proves that Ecclesiastes got it right when he said "there's nothing new under the sun.....".

Below the first one he makes an excellent comment about the price of computer ink and ink cartridges. Gives you something to think about.

Shalom,

Peter

All this bellyaching about the high price of gasoline at American Gas stations?? Folks are freaking as prices pass $5 per gallon?!!

What I am upset about is the price of computer printer ink !
Recent conservative calculations show that computer ink is being sold to us at a price of between $5,000 and $6,000 per gallon. At those prices they should be giving us their ink-guzzling printers for free!

-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

Today's Golden Oldie is from 1982.

Thirty years ago this month!

Another "I could run it today as is" cartoons! It shows Mr. Shuldig in a wildly "look at the bright side" optimist mood.

-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/29/2012 3:54:00 PM

Hi Peter,

I agree, the Fruitcakes over at "The Mountain" can be entertaining some times.

Meanwhile, this was posted over at Facebook and I thought you all might enjoy it over here in the real world. Reading between the lines...

Have A Great Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/29/2012 4:10:51 PM
Hi Phil,

I loved the graphic. I;ve written quite a bit over the past week about all the apologies from all levels of government up to and including the fraud and great pretender B Hussein. And unfortunately "sorry excuse for a president" while funny in the graphic far from covers the proper adjectives to describe this president.

And yeah, "fruit cakes" indeed in regard to the mountain folk. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

I agree, the Fruitcakes over at "The Mountain" can be entertaining some times.

Meanwhile, this was posted over at Facebook and I thought you all might enjoy it over here in the real world. Reading between the lines...

Have A Great Week,

Phil

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/1/2012 6:44:35 AM
Hi All,

PJTV's Scott Ott brings us News Break. News you won't hear on MSM channels.

Shalom,

Peter

North Korea agreed to halt its nuclear program in exchange for 240,000 tons of food. Has Obama agreed to halt the US nuclear program in exchange for nothing? Find out. Plus, Obama tried to upstage the Michigan primary by thanking UAW for all the hard work it did saving union jobs at the expense of taxpayers. Hear these stories and more on this PJ News Break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSqDUJltS6Y&feature=uploademail

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!