Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
2/21/2012 2:30:54 AM
No one believes seniors . . . everyone thinks they are senile.
An elderly couple was celebrating their sixtieth anniversary. The couple had married as childhood sweethearts and had moved back to their old neighborhood after they retired. Holding hands, they walked back to their old school. It was not locked, so they entered, and found the old desk they’d shared, where Andy had carved “I love you, Sally.”

On their way back home, a bag of money fell out of an armored car, practically landing at their feet. Sally quickly picked it up and, not sure what to do with it, they took it home. There, she counted the money - fifty thousand dollars!

Andy said, “We’ve got to give it back.”

Sally said, “Finders keepers.” She put the money back in the bag and hid it in their attic.
The next day, two police officers were canvassing the neighborhood looking for the money, and knocked on their door. “Pardon me, did either of you find a bag that fell out of an armored car yesterday?”

Sally said, “No”.

Andy said, “She’s lying. She hid it up in the attic.

Sally said, “Don’t believe him, he’s getting senile”
The agents turned to Andy and began to question him.

One said: “Tell us the story from the beginning.”

Andy said, “Well, when Sally and I were walking home from school yesterday ...”

The first police officer turned to his partner and said, “We’re outta here!”

+0
2/21/2012 2:34:04 AM

Here are a couple more funny videos I hope everyone enjoys. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MDxFKxbqTw&feature=related

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/21/2012 11:49:57 AM

Morning Walkers

We all know them and see them everywhere.

One this quiet morning the two old friends set out for their

morning walk. One this morning they where headed towards

an old strip mall that had some new stores getting ready to open.

At one of them, there was two construction works

just getting started with their morning coffee. Bill turned towards

Billy his helper and said:

"Now pretty soon, the morning walkers will come by and will

just gaze into the window to see what we are doing.

They drive me nuts because they always ask stupid questions."

Sure enough, they see the two walkers coming toward the new store

front. They stoped in front of the store as predicted and started looking

inside. One knocks on the window and said to the workers:

"Hey you in there, what are you selling?"

Now being the smart a#%es as they where, one stands up and says:

"Where selling a#s holes"

Now still being of good mind, one of the walkers took one second to

think about that remark and yells back inside:

"You must be doing pretty good, You only have two left."

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2012 1:06:53 PM
Hey Evelyn & Mark,

Great jokes and videos. The first two were hilarious and these are more of the same. I really think this should be posted on the big "hill' in adland, they'd surely appreciate the humor or........would they call them racists? :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Here are a couple more funny videos I hope everyone enjoys. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MDxFKxbqTw&feature=related

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2012 1:08:39 PM
Hi All,

I believe this is the first time I'm posting a CFP (Canadian Free Press) article here in the joke thread. Normally their articles are hard hitting in depth articles and far from funny and amusing. This one is different.

A grade school teacher gave her class an assignment to write a composition and one child decided to write about his understanding of the Old Testament.

He wasn't off base by much and all in all a very funny composition. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.

Shalom,

Peter

From Creation to Moses and the 10 Commandments

The Old Testament In A Nutshell

Author
- Jimmy Reed Monday, February 20, 2012

Bill Cosby once said, “There’s hope for the future because God has a sense of humor, and we are funny to God.” If so, the Lord’s laughter must have shook the heavens when an elementary student, instructed by his teacher to write a composition, related his version of the Old Testament. Here’s what he wrote:

n the beginning, the universe contained only darkness, gas, and God. Bored by being in the dark all the time, the Lord commanded, “Let there be light!” and someone flipped on the switch. Then He made Earth, and threw stars in every direction. After that, He created animals and fish, including smelly sardines.

Then he split Adam and made Eve. They walked around buck naked in the Garden of Eden, but they weren’t embarrassed because mirrors hadn’t been invented.

The devil figured out a way to get them into a whole lot of trouble with their Dad, who warned them to stay away from the Tree of Knowledge because He didn’t want them to learn what they weren’t supposed to learn. But like the girls I know, Eve always wanted what she couldn’t have, so she let a snake, hired by the devil, talk her into eating one of the smart tree’s apples. God was so mad that He had them driven from the Garden. I’m not sure how, since there were no cars back then.

The number of people grew, and most of them were evil like Cain. Finally, God got fed up with His kids, and decided to start all over, so He told Noah to build a boat and put his family in it, along with a girl and a boy of each type of animal. I can’t imagine how they got along, but they did. Being a good man, Noah asked a bunch of other people to comeon board, but they decided to take a rain check.

Another great guy in the Old Testament was Moses, whose real name was Charlton Heston. He led his people out of Egypt after the evil Pharaoh couldn’t take any more plagues, which included frogs, mice, lice, bowels, and no cable.

Moses gave his people the Ten Commandments, which God wrote on a rock with His finger. Mostly these commandments were like what Mom and Dad always tell me: Don’t lie, don’t cheat, don’t smoke, and don’t covet your neighbor’s stuff. Another one I remember is, humor thy father and mother.

After walking for forty years through a wilderness, the people arrived at the Promised Land, which was flowing with milk and honey. It must have been mighty sticky! As far as I know, that’s where they are to this day … and that’s the Old Testament in a nutshell.

Jimmy Reed
Most recent columns

Oxford, Mississippi, resident Jimmy Reed is a newspaper columnist, author and college teacher. His latest collection of short stories (Boss, Jaybird And Me: Anthology Of Short Stories) is available via squarebooks.com at 662-236-2262. An e-book version version is available via Barnesandnoble.com. For information, contact him at jimmycecilreedjr@gmail.com.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!