Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/10/2011 4:00:23 AM
Hi All,

Here's another news source that'll put the MSM to shame .......... oooops, that doesn't take much effort since they haven't reported on any news for years. :)

Scott Ott's satiric approach is interesting to say the least.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-SdAsOJeXE&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 5:22:32 AM
How about a Saturday Chuckle?

From Saul Hakim A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans. Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan." The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican." The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican." Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your Mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "THAT WOULD MAKE ME AN OBAMA FAN."
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 5:50:01 AM
Hey Rick,

Chuckle away every day of the week. I wonder when the teacher will learn not to butt heads with little Johnny.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
How about a Saturday Chuckle?

From Saul Hakim A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans. Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan." The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican." The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, so I'm a Republican." Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your Mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "THAT WOULD MAKE ME AN OBAMA FAN."
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
12/11/2011 4:20:37 PM

Hi friends, you know you just can't argue with facts. :)

A woman from Chelm went to the market one day to buy herring and a loaf of bread. "How much is it?" she asked the storekeeper.

"14 cents," answered the storekeeper to the lady.

"14 cents! For what?" asked the lady.

The storekeeper explained: The herring costs 7 cents, and the loaf of bread costs 7 cents also. So together it comes to 14 cents."

"I know different. To the best of my recollection, 7 and 7 is 11."

"What are your saying?"

"As far as I know, 7 and 7 is 11...I had already had 4 children when my first husband died. When I married a second time, my second husband also had 4 children from his first wife. After getting married, we had 3 children together. So each of us had 7 children, and together we had 11!

Obviously, 7 and 7 is 11."

+0
12/11/2011 4:34:33 PM

Here is a video I received in an email from a good friend. Precision in motion. Hope you enjoy it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=5hIc2ODfRxQ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!