Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
12/7/2011 7:12:13 AM
Hi Kathleen,

We all know of parks like that and have to make our choices. Yet, the beauty of joking about it makes it more bearable. The sad part is that not only the parks are dangerous for law abiding citizens to walk aroun in and that's the sad part.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

I saw it, Peter,

but it hits close to home, my neighborhood is very near a "target area", the local park had 40 reports of muggings/assaults this year but probably mostly between teenagers because most of them cut thru there to go to school, and also play basketball and that's the shortcut for a couple of stores and pizza & ice cream places. Must be an older joke, who carries a checkbook anymore? LOL. I think most ladies are packing pepper spray and a debit card tucked into their undergarments, wouldn't wanna save 3 minutes by walking AROUND the park instead of going THRU it....that beer & ice cream won't wait for scaredy cats.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2011 7:14:44 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's Jodi with the first edition of NewsBusted for the week. In today's episode we'll learn why the unemployment rate's gone down, why MSM won't do the same with B Hussein as GM's offer to buy back any Chevy Novas that catch fire, why yawning can be very dangerous for your brain and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--The unemployment rate for November fell from 9% to 8.6%

--Herman Cain suspended his campaign due to accusations of extramarital affairs and sexual harassment

--Massachusetts Democratic Rep. Barney Frank announced he will not seek reelection in 2012

--The Justice Department sent a letter to Congress explaining why it was dishonest about the Fast and Furious operation

--GM is now offering to buy back any Chevy Volt that catches fire

--Last week, President Obama mistakenly referred to the British Embassy as the "English Embassy"

--On a recent episode of Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough called Mitt Romney a RINO

--According to new research, yawning may cool the brain

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKypMNw7rO8&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2011 5:17:20 PM

Hi Peter,

I couldn't resist posting this wonderful Burger King commercial after I found the lyrics...this was only played on TV in a very short version several years ago, for a very short time, I wonder why! The singer is Darius Rucker from a very popular band in the 1990's, Hootie & The Blowfish...this is great :)

When my belly starts a-rumblin'
and I'm Jonesin' for a treat,
I close my eyes for a big surprise
the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch

I love the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
The breasts they grow on trees
and streams of bacon ranch dressing
flow right up to your knees

There's tumbleweeds of bacon
and cheddar paves the streets
Folks don't front ya 'cause you got the juice
there's a train of ladies coming with a nice caboose never get in trouble, never need an excuse
That's the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch

I love the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch
No one tells you to behave (behave)
Your wildest fantasies come true
Dallas cheerleaders give you shaves

Red onions make you laugh instead
and french fries grow like weeds
You get to veg all day
all the lotto tickets pay
there's a king who wants you to have it your way,
That's the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch

+0
12/9/2011 3:00:43 AM

Hi friends, hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Here is a video of the late Dom DeLuise telling his favorite joke to his best friend. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52efG_Mz5SQ

+0
12/9/2011 3:09:59 AM

Hi again friends. Peter I almost forgot, thanks for the NewsBusted video. I love it.!! I got this one from my friend Pat, from back in Tennessee. Hilarious!!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVDf5L9WA3k

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!