Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/23/2011 5:16:52 AM
That was great! thanks Evelyn.

This one is for all you dog lovers. It gets even better the further you get into the video. :)

"THE BEST DOG SHOW EVER PUT ON BY ONE PERSON"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvdoNSSiD8

[/quote]
God Bless Everyone
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2011 5:02:38 PM
Amazing what a little love and a treat every now and then will do. Animals know who they can trust.

It is an instinct to pay attention to.

My dogs and birds will take up with a trustworthy person and will shy away from and get protective of me and my family when a non trustworthy person is around.

My Staffordshire and my Macaw are especially uncanny at this.

If TJ distrusts someone he will take up space between me and my wife and the guest, and Scarlett will go into bird attack mode, swaying on her perch wings cocked, squawks and beak at ready the whole time the person visiting is around. It takes a while for some of my friends to overcome their protective treatment.

Quote:
That was great! thanks Evelyn.

This one is for all you dog lovers. It gets even better the further you get into the video. :)

"THE BEST DOG SHOW EVER PUT ON BY ONE PERSON"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvdoNSSiD8

[/quote]

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2011 5:03:50 PM
That's me in 20 years for sure. Maybe less ;-)

Quote:

Hi friends, hope everyone had a wonderful day. I bet I know someone who will make a crack about this one. LOL!

This is dedicated to all of us who are seniors, to all of you who know seniors, and to all of you who will become seniors.

No Sunday Paper

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!"
The irate female customer calling the newspaper office,
loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.

"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday.
The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY".
There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone,
followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter,
....."Well, sh*it, that explains why no one was at church either.
:)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
8/25/2011 7:00:36 AM
Hello everyone, on the eve of going on vacation I received that little joke and couldn't pass up posting it.

You're “A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

After being married for thirty years....a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her slowly...then said, "You're A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."
She asks..... "What does that mean?"

He said, "Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot."

She smiled happily and said...."Oh, that's so lovely.....

What about I, J, K?"

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"
His eye is still swollen....but it will get better.............

God Bless Everyone
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/25/2011 2:29:56 PM

Hi Peter,

Here's one that I thought that you all might enjoy.

The Pope's Alaskan Bear Hunt

The Pope went on vacation for a few days to visit the rugged mountains of Alaska. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope Mobile when he heard a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. He found a helpless Democrat wearing wearing shorts, sandals, a Vote for Obama hat and a Save the Trees shirt. The man was screaming and struggling frantically, thrashing all about and trying to free himself from the grasp of a 10-foot grizzly bear.

As the Pope watched in horror, a group of Republican loggers wearing Go Sarah shirts came racing up. One quickly fired a 44 magnum slug right into the bear's chest. The two other men pulled the semiconscious Democrat from the bear's grasp. Then using baseball bats, the three loggers finished off the bear. Two of the men dragged the dead grizzly onto the bed of their pickup truck while the other tenderly placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they began to leave, the Pope summoned al of them men over to him. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he proudly proclaimed. "I have heard there was bitter hatred between Republican loggers and Democratic environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one logger asked his buddies, "Who the heck was that guy?"

"Dude, that was was the Pope," another replied. "He's in direct contact with Heaven and has access to all wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all wisdom, but he doesn't know squat about bear hunting! By the way, is the bait still alive or do we need to go back to Massachusetts and get another one?"

------------------

Have A Great Day My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!