Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Dogs Know, We should have listened
8/13/2011 12:50:54 PM
Dogs Know

Have you ever heard that a dog 'knows' when an earthquake is about to hit?

Have you ever heard that a dog can 'sense' when a tornado is stirring up, even 20 miles away?

Do you remember hearing that before the December tsunami struck Southeast Asia , dogs started running frantically away from the seashore, at breakneck speed?

Do you know that dogs can detect cancer and other serious illnesses and danger of fire?

Somehow they always know when they can 'go for a ride' before you even ask. How do those dogs get home from hundreds of miles away?

I'm a firm believer that animals - and especially dogs - have keen insights into the Truth.

And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance.

Simply said, a dog just KNOWS when something isn't right... when impending doom is upon us.

They'll always try to warn us!

gooddog.jpg

We should have listened

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dogs Know, We should have listened
8/14/2011 2:07:50 AM
This just in!
August 13, 2011

S & P Downgrades Iowa’s IQ

Straw Poll ‘Alarms’ Ratings Agency

AMES, IOWA (The Borowitz Report) – Calling the results of today's Iowa straw poll “alarming,” Standard and Poor’s took the unprecedented action of downgrading Iowa’s IQ.

While the effects of such an extraordinary measure are hard to predict, experts say the IQ downgrade could result in Iowans having difficulty completing sentences or operating a television remote.

“This downgrade would be very upsetting to Republicans in Iowa,” said an S & P spokesman. “Fortunately, there’s no way they’ll understand it.”

The winner in the straw poll, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn), gave a rousing victory speech that was simulcast in English across the state.

But there may be tough sledding ahead for Rep. Bachmann, as a new poll shows her losing support to Texas Governor Rick Perry among voters who describe themselves as morons.

Gov. Perry kicked off his presidential campaign today in South Carolina, unveiling a new stump speech in which he promised to repeal the twentieth century. MUST READ: USA Today Previews Andy Borowitz’s New ‘Funniest’ Book

TIME Ranks Borowitz Report #1 in its Best of Twitter

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2011 12:47:18 AM
we have bigger guns.jpg Newsweek_Palin.jpg

Jim Allen III

+0
8/15/2011 1:09:13 AM

Hi friends,you know they say we never get too old to learn and after watching this video my friend Pat sent me, I must say I agree. I was raised on a farm and been around it all my life but I never knew this. Must have been the MiracleGro. LOL!!!! Hilarious Enjoy and everyone have a fabulous week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9tgAA85OUM&feature=player_embedded

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/15/2011 9:25:47 AM
Hey Evelyn,

Not sure what you learned from this video but it was a shocker for me. Up till now I thought A Red Neck's basic food was roadkill. Never would have thought they were doughnut people. As you say we learn something new every day.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi friends,you know they say we never get too old to learn and after watching this video my friend Pat sent me, I must say I agree. I was raised on a farm and been around it all my life but I never knew this. Must have been the MiracleGro. LOL!!!! Hilarious Enjoy and everyone have a fabulous week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9tgAA85OUM&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!