Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
7/23/2011 10:06:23 AM
Sorry folks but the editor is at it again and no editing can fix it.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 10:55:33 AM
Good doggy!

I believe Peter, that when you first past a text into a notepad, therby eliminating all html fiddles, you will be free to format your text as you wish thereafter. just a thought.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 3:00:56 PM
Hey Evelyn,

Very funny and the puppeteer is very good and the performance spot on. I couldn't help notice this one in the sidebar and had to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmA2ClUvUY&feature=related

Because of the scorching heat here in the USA I think folks should view these as well.

Looks like another scorcher here and all across the USA. So be cautious, hydrate and know the warning signs of heat exhaustion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfRsTNhGv8U&feature=related and if you a prefer a humorous safety tip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue2Zpo9g-xs&feature=related

Quote:

Hi friends, hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I received the following video today from a good friend and thought everyone would enjoy it as much as I did. This is a French puppeteer who is very good and definitely a must watch. This is one of the coolest things I have seen! The guy working this Marionette is awesome! :)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 4:36:59 PM

It has been very hot! We usually only get 6 days above 90 around here all summer, and usually not all together, now we've had a straight week of it with horrible humidity. Wednesday night in west Michigan, the night time temp was above 80(F) and then last night my father emailed me and said yesterday Philadelphia had an all-time high of 103 and it was still 94 at 9 pm...ptooey! I should call him today and ask if it dropped overnight, probably not! We had a small relief in Michigan yesterday because it rained and has been mostly cloudy & a cooler humidity for 24 hours instead of the blasting hot humidity.

How hot is it? Every time I open the fridge, the cats put their faces into it. They stay near the fridge just to get an occasional blast of cold air. The heating/cooling companies say they are installing dozens of a/c units daily. The neighbors who have central air are all round & roly because they never sweat :)

At my dad's house, he moved the air-conditioner from his bedroom to the downstairs to keep his new computer cool, so he says...I think he just wanted to watch sports on the larger TV without sweating.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2011 5:23:06 PM

...and now back to the news...

If the debt ceiling is raised as high as Obama wants it, that would surpass the Gross National Product of USA, it's almost at that level NOW. Can you imagine if individuals did that? Can you imagine EVERY person in USA deliberately racking up debt to surpass their own income? That's what individuals try NOT to do, and that's what we tell our young people NOT to do. So why would ANY person in their right mind support any government official who goes ahead and knowingly DOES that? The "average" American income is in the low $50,000's and a lot of people earn a lot less than that. What if EVERY person in USA deliberately puts themselves into deeper debt than they earn in a year? Would you think those individuals are idiotic? Mmmmhhhmmmm. So why is it okay when a government is doing it TO all of us? What are we supposed to tell our kids? Listen to us, but not the government? Or listen to the government, but not to us? Someone is wrong.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!