Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
7/7/2011 10:28:21 PM
Thank you all for lefting up my moral, you're Great!

Readers of New York magazine were asked to invent country-song titles. Here are some entries:

- Ain't No Trash In My Trailer Since The Night I Threw You Out

- You Wanted To Get Hitched, But My Heart Is Filled With Whoa

- Baked My Sweetie A Pie, But He Left With A Tart

- I Lost My Honey Bunny On A Bad Hare Day

- She Chews Tobacco, But She Didn't Choose Me

- The Peach I Picked In Georgia Didn't Cling To Me For Long

- Don't Want That Floozy In My Jacuzzi

- I Found The Recipe For Heartbreak In A Cookbook On Your Shelf

- Now That We're Miserable, I Hope You're Happy

God Bless Everyone
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2011 10:37:08 PM

If young people knew how to use a rotary phone, they could call Heaven and talk to the angels. It takes a rotary phone to call Heaven, because they always have a real ring.

If they knew how to use a manual can opener, they could have soup without a pop top.

If they knew how to use a manual bottle opener, they could have a drink without a twist cap.

When I was a kid, my idea of "cool" was people who had a bottle-opener attached to the wall of their patio.

When my sons were little, I found them intently studying the bottle/can opener, and it has a magnet on the back, a very dangerous-looking pokey fridge magnet. They asked me what it was...and it's difficult to resist saying "It's a kid-puncturer!" LOL.

+0
7/8/2011 7:53:44 PM
Hi Gaby, Kathleen, Peter, Jim and Robert and friends. I'm sure you've all gotten emails with weird pictures of Walmart shoppers, well now for your enjoyment someone has made a couple of videos of them. You have to be quick though because these are fast moving videos. LOL LOL!!!!! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. :)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2011 4:39:02 PM
Hi Gaby, Kathleen, Evelyn & All,

Loved your contributions and I have a funny feeling you'll appreciate the below graphic. :)

My sister-in-law sent me this graphic and I thought it was worth sharing with you all. At least it'll give you something to think about. :)

Shalom,

Peter

So What Do You Think?

The woman on the left is Nigela Lawson age 50. She's a TV Chef and only eats meat, butter and deserts.
The woman on the right is 51 and is a TV "health guru" that preaches holistic diets. exercise and to eat organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends .diets that "gets rid of poisons " in your body, enemas, declares that yeast is harmful, the colors of the vegetables hint at their dietary value and you should constantly have your tongue and bowel movements checked.

That said who would you listen to?
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2011 4:44:17 PM

Nice one Peter.