Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/29/2011 2:17:40 AM
Kathleen you are so funny sometimes. :) Have you ever seen a first lady with such a terrible sense of style. You would think she would at least hire someone that would make sure that whatever she wears would be more flattering. That dress looks like something a child would wear not to mention it also looks like something that came from GoodWill and yes it also looks like it needs ironing. I remember seeing a picture her once in a red and black number that made her look like a black widow spider. LOL And look at that hair style. Is that supposed to be a pony tail?

Quote:

Here's the caption:

"Hey, Mrs. Obama, I'll iron your dress if you take it off for a few minutes..."

"Okay, great! I don't like this crinkle-effect material anway! Let me show you my new push-up bra from Victoria's Secret, they say it makes our breasts look TWICE as big, but it really makes them look FOUR TIMES BIGGER! Without THIS bra, I'd be flattah than a crackah!"

Then Obama says..."Hey, wait a minute, I paid for that crinkle-dress from a Bangladesh sweat-shop, and that Victoria's Secret bra made in China, and she's keeping BOTH of them ON, old man! Do your ironing somewhere else!"

+0
5/31/2011 12:29:14 AM
Happy Monday friends. Peter you had posted a snappy video a while back and in doing so you introduced us to James Last, a German composer and big band leader who loves to do "happy music". Here he puts his own signature to the country classic, "Orange Blossom Special". I hope this hand clapping, toe tapping music makes everyone smile. :)
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/31/2011 9:57:45 AM
Not a Youtube video so here is the link...
The best publicity of the year maybe..
And Oh! Peter, there is no slow motion button! ;-)

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2011 2:40:21 PM
Hi Evelyn,
James Last's renditions of different styles of music border on brilliant. I love to watch them. Thanks for posting this one.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Happy Monday friends. Peter you had posted a snappy video a while back and in doing so you introduced us to James Last, a German composer and big band leader who loves to do "happy music". Here he puts his own signature to the country classic, "Orange Blossom Special". I hope this hand clapping, toe tapping music makes everyone smile. :)
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2011 2:43:15 PM
Hi Robert,
D*amn no slow motion how frustrating. :) Could also be a lip gloss advertisement don't you think even though they don't need any as far as I can see? Thanks for sharing this one with us.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Not a Youtube video so here is the link...
The best publicity of the year maybe..
And Oh! Peter, there is no slow motion button! ;-)

http://www.m2film.dk/fleggaard/trailer2.swf

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!