Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
2/23/2011 12:21:41 PM
Just being very politically correct here, I guess nobody will feel infuriated!

----------------

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband .
Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. “Careful,” he said, “CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You’re cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They’re going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you’re cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don’t forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt! USE THE SALT! THE SALT!”
The wife stared at him. “What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don’t know how to fry a couple of eggs?”
The husband calmly replied, “I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I’m driving.”

---------------

A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said, “I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards.”
The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, “This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running Boards. What does he think this place is, an auto parts store?”
“No,” the cook said, “Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon.”
“Oh, OK!” said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.
The trucker asked, “What are the beans for, Blondie?”
She replied, “I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!”

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 5:53:23 PM
Hi All,
Thanks Robert for the chuckles. Have you forgotten we are the politically incorrect and anything goes here.
Evelyn loved your latest jokes. Keep em coming.
Now this one's not a joke but it's a d*amn good quote. Quite scary if you think about it.
Shalom,
Peter
Military Quote Of The Day

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional and now it's legal.
I'm getting the hell out before Obama makes it mandatory."
GySgt Harry Berres, USMC

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
2/23/2011 7:41:16 PM
Quote:
Hi All,
Thanks Robert for the chuckles. Have you forgotten we are the politically incorrect and anything goes here.
Evelyn loved your latest jokes. Keep em coming.
Now this one's not a joke but it's a d*amn good quote. Quite scary if you think about it.
Shalom,
Peter

Robert, my friend, if you are looking for politically correct, you are definitely in the wrong forum. :) Peter, glad you liked my jokes. Here's another one for you and all our great friends and viewers.

Two nuns took their first trip outside the convent. They had never
seen a baseball game, so they got tickets. Once inside, they sat in
the bleachers, and hearing a vender selling hot dogs, one said, "We've
never had hot dogs before," and they decided to order a couple.

The first nun unwrapped her hot dog, and proceeded to quickly wrap it
up again, saying, "Oh, my!"

"What's wrong, sister?" asked her companion.

"Well," came the reply, "which part of the dog did you get?"

:)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 8:16:27 PM
Hi All,

Evelyn, your "dog" joke reminded me of the below graphic and story. What a dog that is. Notice the difference in size between him and his owner. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Whether you own a dog or not, you must appreciate the efforts of this owner to sell her dog. Read the sales pitch below the photo!!!

Dog For Sale
Free to good home. Excellent guard dog. Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat. Most of them knew him as 'Holy ****.'
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2011 8:27:13 PM
Hi All,

Here's one I'm sure you'll enjoy. Sexual problems can be very serious problems and not even a ton of lip gloss can solve them. :)

Shalom,

Peter

The Psychiatrist's Diagnosis

A woman went to a psychiatrist because she was having severe problems with her sex life. The psychiatrist asked her many questions but did not seem to be getting a clear picture of her problems. Finally he asked, "Do you ever watch your husband's face while you are having sex?"
"Well, yes, I did once."
"And how did he look?"
"Very angry."
At this point the psychiatrist felt that he was really getting somewhere and he said, "Well that's very interesting, we must look into this further. Now tell me, you say that you have only seen your husband's face once during sex; that seems somewhat unusual. How did it occur that you saw his face that one time?"
"He was looking through the window at us."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!