Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/7/2013 3:16:55 PM
Seems as though more and more is now coming out and I really doubt we've seen anything near all of it, but only the tip of the iceberg.

HillBuzz: Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”.

Time to tell everyone you know about Jeremiah Wright's "Down Low Club" #BarackObama #PresObama

By Kevin DuJan
HillBuzz.org
October 3, 2012

Dr. Jerome Corsi has bravely broken the longstanding embargo on talking about Jeremiah Wright’s “Down Low Club” at Trinity United Church of Christ here in Chicago. You can read his article on this HERE, via WND.

Like “Fight Club”, the first rule of the “Down Low Club” is to never talk about the “Down Low Club”. If you do, you will be murdered. That’s not a joke. There were a string of murders from 2005-2007 that involved men who were killed because they had knowledge of Jeremiah Wright’s Down Low Club and the closeted gay black men who partook in the club’s orchestrated cover-up of their homosexuality.

In 2007, when Donald Young was murdered in his home around Christmas I was already working on the Hillary Clinton campaign and was told repeatedly by my black friends that Young was killed because he started talking to people about Barack Obama being gay. Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”. What conservatives don’t understand is that Hillary couldn’t use anything salacious she had on Obama because she needed the black vote behind her if she won the nomination. Hillary’s hands were always tied when it came to nuking Obama with his homosexuality because if it was tied back to her then blacks would be alienated from the Clintons forever since they “went there” and “ruined” the first viable black presidential candidate. There’s another reason that Hillary Clinton would never out Barack Obama and it’s simply that — despite what the obsessive Hillary-haters have felt for twenty-odd-years — the woman is actually a very nice person who just never wanted to go nuclear on anyone. That right there might mean she wouldn’t have made a good President, if she isn’t willing to dump her biggest weapons on an enemy…but I will leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

+0
11/7/2013 4:00:20 PM

Democrats, Republicans, The Fundamental Restoration of a Transformed America

Finding the way out of the dark

By Judi McLeod Thursday, November 7, 2013

It’s always better to light a candle than to curse the darkness, as Eleanor Roosevelt famously pointed out. But cursing the darkness instead of shining the light seems to be what we’re all doing these days

Even shining a penlight into the inky darkness of political life in Washington, DC would show that we’ve been forced into the role of audience to the well-orchestrated Act that life in public office has gained over citizenry.

It starts by recognizing that the public office of the day is an entire, well-scripted, ongoing Act; an Act that keeps 90 percent of an unsuspecting and unwitting public at large in the dark without a match.

Don’t buy for even a nano second that Democrats hate Republicans and Republicans hate Democrats.

That’s the Act they use to keep you enthralled; the political game that is being played out to keep the masses from ever realizing that they are being played as pawns in an end game that is ruling civil society in every human aspect imaginable.

With no class themselves and driven by power lust, greed and deceit, the politicians have placed the people they were elected to serve, in a class that unwittingly pays the freight for all their disastrous, self-serving policies.

Politicians of the day in the U.S., and in other Western countries like Britain, have captured their constituents, duct-taped their mouths shut and are holding them hostage.

Let’s take a brief look at some of their scripted theatre in action:

Barack Obama loathes Speaker John Boehner and Boehner hates Obama right back. Right?

Wrong!

Political figures spit-speckle spar in public in faux battles carried by the mainstream media as real. In private, they work closely together to feather their own nests, to make political life as work-free, convenient—and as rich—as possible.

As Tea Party leader and Canada Free Press (CFP) columnist Paula Helton has written in these pages, while younger, more deserving Americans have had to move from full-time jobs to part-time ones, dozens of U.S. senators are living the easy life in their 60s, and 70s.

Why aren’t the Republicans putting up any kind of fight against an ObamaCare that is knocking millions off their health care insurance?

The answer to that question is downright baffling in its simplicity. Politicians from both sides of the political aisle, and many of their staffers, are exempt from Obama’s signature health care policy. They, therefore, have zero political will to fight off something that doesn’t affect them or their families directly.

“No skin off my nose” is what they’re telling each other when they congregate at Happy Hour.

We should stop thinking of politicians as right or left, Democrat or Republican. Modern-day politicians are, by and large, con men and con women, who have found the fast route to easy living on the backs of others.

Politicians belong to a special club that imbues them with a special club mentality. In layman’s language it works out to “You cover my back; I’ll cover yours”.

Have you ever pondered why no Republican has ever stepped forward to try to block Obama’s Fundamental Transformation of America? If one could be easily cowed by ominous threats to their family’s safety, what about a group coming forward to do what needs to be done above all else?

Let’s not kid ourselves. It’s not threats to family that’s keeping them silent, it’s threats to the comfy status of their easy lives.

No matter how ‘transformed’ America becomes politicians on the imaginary ‘other side’ will still get their pay checks, still have the many benefits automatically awarded to politicians of the day.

Why did Obama blame the Republicans for the recent government shutdown? Because the mainstream media would report it as the unquestioned truth.

This big lie is a uniquely transparent one because it is easy to see that Obama can change anything he wants with the stroke of a pen and has been doing so for five long years. It’s called signing executive orders.

All of the above and more is going on over the heads of most people every day.

Most politicians of the day have found their comfort zone and are there for the long run. They’re on the inside where the torment of taxpayers easily bounces off them. It is their constituents who are on the outside. And any constituent who pushes the envelope can be readily smeared as a radical dissident. How they must chuckle among each other when they receive urgent telephone calls and petitions at their office.

If you catch them on Fox News and CNN interviews, they are going for each other’s throats, at least verbally. But these interviews, too, are part of the Act and a major waste of everyone else’s time.

The first Golden Rule for citizen safety: Elected politicians of the day don’t hate each other; they work together.

Golden Rule No. 2: Get out of the audience. Make them play to an empty theatre.

The only ones they hate are those who try to come crashing through their tightly-shut doors and those who dare to tell the truth. Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Christians, small-c Conservatives, Tea Party members, lovers of the Constitution and memories of President Ronald Reagan loom large on their Enemy Hit List.

The few willing to give it the proverbial college try they leave for the media to libel and smear into silence.

Think of the ongoing Act of Washington politicians as the Jerry Springer Show of reality T.V.

Every once in awhile they throw a little crumb of hope to the chattering classes. Obama’s down in the 30s in popularity, Darrell Issa’s going to more closely question Hillary Clinton on Benghazi. Congress is demanding to know why the ObamaCare website became such an epic failure.

And who does Congress ask about the failing healthcare.gov?

Prime Obama health hack Kathleen Sebelius.

Talk, talk, talk is a big part of their Act.

Congress will never impeach Obama because Obama’s their bread and butter.

Is there any way out of the dark into which politicians have plunged civil society?

It may take time, but midterms are only a year away and after that another two years in the tenure of the Destructor in Chief.

Finding the light has to start somewhere.

The way out of the dark can be found in electing people able to put their country and the future of their children and grandchildren ahead of personal gain and ego. Even if it’s only a handful, people who have a mission at heart even before getting elected; people who will join up with the mere handful of decent senators and reps already there. The newly elected can work out the details about how to fire Obama with Cruz and Company. Fire, not impeach because Impeach has become only a useless word and not an action. Next, bring in legal beagles capable of finding the ways to restore the Constitution. They can call it ‘The Fundamental Restoration of a Transformed America’. Finally, bring in the best forensic accountants available to go through the books so that America can be run as it should: as a thriving business counted on the world over.

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2013 11:00:29 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Yes, this is a new video that just saw light yesterday. I watched it and was happy that FINALLY someone came forward and is telling the truth about our gay crackhead president. I'm sure that MSM won't follow up on it but I have a feeling this video will go viral.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Helen, all this information and more, was readily available before Obama was elected the first time but unfortunately too many failed to heed it and even now, after everything that has happen, there are those who continue to support the fraud. To my knowledge this video just became available yesterday and I thought some of you might want to see if, if you haven't already.

Mia Marie Pope Ousts Barack Obama as a Foreigner on the Manning Report

Published on Nov 6, 2013

Mia Marie Pope, who was a high school friend of Barack Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) in Hawaii during the 1970s, says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner in high school and was known as a crack-smoking homosexual.

Quote:

Hello All

Someone sent me this in an email ...most interesting; most condemning.

Helen

WHERE ARE THE OBAMA GIRLFRIENDS AND / OR / BOYFRIENDS?

I hadn't thought about this - but where are Obama's past girlfriends? Surely he had at least one? No past girl friends popping up anywhere?

Strange - strange to the point of being downright weird!

OK, this is just plain old common sense, no political agendas for either side. Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who know every little tidbit about every other president (and their wives) that even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace, or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! Our media vets these things out! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

Honestly, it has bugged me that for all these years no one who ever dated him or knew him ever showed up.

Taken his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would have taken the opportunity.

We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton - we all know about their heart problems and at least some of Clinton's love affairs.

Nope ... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was so shy," or "What a great dancer!"

Now look at the rest of what we know ... no classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes, ever heard of him.

Where is the footage of his graduation ceremony?

Has anyone talked to the professors? Isn't it odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him?

When did he meet Michele and how? Who was the best man at his wedding? Where are the groomsmen? Where are the photos? Every president provides the public with all their photos, etc. for their library.

What has he released? Nothing - other than what was in this so-called biography! And experts who study writing styles etc. claim it was not O's own words or typical of his speech patterns, etc.

Does this make any of you wonder? Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc.? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

This should really be a cause for great concern. Did you see the movie titled, The Manchurian Candidate?

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are ... someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos, ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. Even George questions why no one has acknowledged that the president was in their
classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus.

Stephanopoulos who was supposedly a classmate of Obama at Columbia-class of 1984 says he never saw Obama or had a single class with him.

Since he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records? Do you like millions of others, simply assume all this is explainable - even though no one can?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but not one remembers him. For example, Wayne Allyn Root was (like Obama) a political science major at Columbia , who graduated in 1983.

In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a single classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!"

Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that he was, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that.. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him." At our 20th class reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York , 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia ... How can this be?

NOTE: Wayne Allyn Root can easily be verified. He graduated valedictorian from his high school, Thornton- Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same '83 class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions.
Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002? Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?

According to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama - but there are 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases..

WHAT!? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school... before he "reorganized" Chicago and burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention and made us swoon with his charm, poise, and speaking pizzazz.

This is one of the biggest CONS this country has ever seen, and Obama is getting away

with it AND!! It's supported by Democrats and Republicans.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2013 11:07:53 AM

Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for this article but I want to remind you that back in Oct, 2012 YOU posted the Corsi article and I responded to it. You can see it here (page 321).

The article you posted today is also from Oct, 2012 which means that this isn't new information but it's good that we're all reminded what a low life B Hussein is and another fact of his past he's trying to hide. The author is a gay conservative political analyst and as such should know more about B Hussein's hidden lifestyle then we do. That said we've all been aware of the “rumors” surrounding B Hussein's gayness and that nothing's been reported in the MSM or questioned from either side of the political spectrum. This in it self is unfortunate cos it shows just how much is being hidden from the American people who are considered to be idiots both by the MSM and the politicians we elected.

The “allegations” that people have been murdered to keep the fraud and great pretender's “secret” is horrendous and should have been seriously investigated a long time ago but like all the B Hussein cover ups this was buried and forgotten by many.

I had a bit of a chuckle when DuJan mentions Hillary Clinton’s inability to use the information about B Hussein's homosexuality. He uses many reasons for this one of which was that she's such a nice person which really got a laugh out of me. He failed to mention that if she did HER sexual preference would also be aired, questioned and brought to light. I wonder if Bill was also a member of the “down under” club or a similar one in his area. You gotta admit Hillary sure fits all the parameters of a candidate for the “down under” club. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Seems as though more and more is now coming out and I really doubt we've seen anything near all of it, but only the tip of the iceberg.

HillBuzz: Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”.

Time to tell everyone you know about Jeremiah Wright's "Down Low Club" #BarackObama #PresObama

By Kevin DuJan
HillBuzz.org
October 3, 2012

Dr. Jerome Corsi has bravely broken the longstanding embargo on talking about Jeremiah Wright’s “Down Low Club” at Trinity United Church of Christ here in Chicago. You can read his article on this HERE, via WND.

Like “Fight Club”, the first rule of the “Down Low Club” is to never talk about the “Down Low Club”. If you do, you will be murdered. That’s not a joke. There were a string of murders from 2005-2007 that involved men who were killed because they had knowledge of Jeremiah Wright’s Down Low Club and the closeted gay black men who partook in the club’s orchestrated cover-up of their homosexuality.

In 2007, when Donald Young was murdered in his home around Christmas I was already working on the Hillary Clinton campaign and was told repeatedly by my black friends that Young was killed because he started talking to people about Barack Obama being gay. Hillary’s campaign knew about Obama’s antics on the Chicago gay scene where he was jokingly known as “Bathhouse Barry”. What conservatives don’t understand is that Hillary couldn’t use anything salacious she had on Obama because she needed the black vote behind her if she won the nomination. Hillary’s hands were always tied when it came to nuking Obama with his homosexuality because if it was tied back to her then blacks would be alienated from the Clintons forever since they “went there” and “ruined” the first viable black presidential candidate. There’s another reason that Hillary Clinton would never out Barack Obama and it’s simply that — despite what the obsessive Hillary-haters have felt for twenty-odd-years — the woman is actually a very nice person who just never wanted to go nuclear on anyone. That right there might mean she wouldn’t have made a good President, if she isn’t willing to dump her biggest weapons on an enemy…but I will leave that up to you to decide for yourself.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
11/13/2013 12:37:45 PM

Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Written by Ed Willing

BREAKING: Senate Democrats Give White House 72 Hours

DEVELOPING STORY: In yet another blow to the Affordable Care Act, Sen. Diane Feinstein has spearheaded an organized effort to place a 72 hour deadline on the Obama Administration to come up with a magic pill for the millions of policy cancellations smothering political life among Democratic districts nationwide. Today started with WIFree reporting fmr. President Bill Clinton calling the President out, asking him to "change the law" in order to fulfill his "you can keep it" promise, and today Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) garnered support among Senate Democrats to support her bill that changes the law immediately, in regard to "grandfathered plans."

The ultimatum is based upon Senate Dems backing one of two plans in play, one of which is a GOP-sponsored plan.

The pressure from D.C. Democrats has been mounting heavily in the last week, as they've seen the President's poll numbers drop to less than President George Bush experienced the last year of his Presidency, and estimates of policy cancellations up to 5 million have been reported across the country.

This morning, WIFree reported Oregon Congressman Kurt Schrader's remarks in a 20 minute interview where he claimed the President was "grossly misleading" in his pitch for the law, and that his spokesman, Jay Carney was guilty of "double talk" on the issue. This latest development could prove to be a game-changer in contested districts where the government shutdown last month hurt many incumbent GOP leaders in polling.

Conservative groups have been pointing to a recent report exposed by NBC News that showed the President and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius knew of the coming policy cancellation debacle 3 years ago. Department of Health and Human Services issued a report in June 2010 showing they had estimates that up to 93 million insurance policies would be terminated if the law were passed, in both the employer-sponsored and individual insurance markets. The report was issued long before the actual bill was passed, causing some to speculate if Speaker Pelosi's "pass it so we can see what's in it" gaffe was more literal than many had assumed.

The 72 hour deadline was revealed on The Kelly File this evening with Megyn Kelly. Video below:

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!