Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/9/2013 12:48:02 PM
It is easy to see why other countries view us as fools. The hatred for America, began in America. We have become a nation that pride itself on tearing down each other. America is still filled with hatred and bigotry, yet we try to correct the world. We don't have to like the president, but tearing him down for the world to see shows the hatred that is in America.
Racism is not dead. No. It just recycled itself.
God will not allow a nation filled with hatred to stand. Perilous times, like the bible states will come, and now we see them plain as day.
Let us pray for our president. What we do and say about America shows our character, and the hidden hatred reveal.
There were presidents worse than Obama. There were adulterers. liars and so much more. If he was a white president, this would not have been said.
Shame on America
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/MM120996/moremoney.htm www.youravon.com/usopretty www.naaip.org/agreatchoice Ask me about buying a home with bad credit and other financial situation. http://financialsolutionswithmarcia.vpweb.com
+1
10/9/2013 1:33:31 PM
Marcia, you're the one who is racist and you make it clear as day in your own words. Other countries see Obama as being weak and the worst president this country has ever had and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin but everything to do with his character and it is people like you who refuse to look at facts. Sure we've had bad presidents, no doubt about it but none that has worked so diligently to bring America down.
Can you tell me ONE thing Obama has done that has been good for America?? From numerous sources I have read where unemployment in the black community is probably near 25% and food stamp participants have increased twofold.
If people had read his books they would have seen the type person he truly is or if they had paid heed to his background and if the media had asked hard questions instead of making excuses he would have never been elected president but it is a fact he was elected simply because of the color of his skin.

PS: Obama, himself is the biggest promoter of racism and has set this country back many, many years in that regard and has succeeded in undoing almost all of Dr MLK's work.

Quote:
It is easy to see why other countries view us as fools. The hatred for America, began in America. We have become a nation that pride itself on tearing down each other. America is still filled with hatred and bigotry, yet we try to correct the world. We don't have to like the president, but tearing him down for the world to see shows the hatred that is in America.
God will not allow a nation filled with hatred to stand. Perilous times, like the bible states will come, and now we see them plain as day.
Let us pray for our president. What we do and say about America shows our character, and the hidden hatred reveal.
There were presidents worse than Obama. There were adulterers. liars and so much more. If he was a white president, this would not have been said.
Shame on America
+1
Re: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/9/2013 1:55:39 PM
I will not speak anymore about this subject. I stand by the word of God. A body divide will never stand. Christians with the spirit of the true loving God will never speak the way you do. God forgive you. Hatred is wrong. Every president of the US have made mistakes. It is wrong for us to hang our leaders out for the world to see. We should do better. We don't have to like him, but respect those who have authority over us, and trust God to work it out. God bless and keep you in the precious name of Jesus Christ. I hope he will give you a heart to love your foes. You will not see God with hatred. The bible said, follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord. Hebrew 12 verse 14
http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/MM120996/moremoney.htm www.youravon.com/usopretty www.naaip.org/agreatchoice Ask me about buying a home with bad credit and other financial situation. http://financialsolutionswithmarcia.vpweb.com
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2013 2:33:26 PM

Hello Marcia and welcome to my forum.

You've got it all wrong in my opinion. Other countries view us as fools specifically cos we elected a non entity, with no experience, a very questionable background, extremely dubious associates and friends and much more. Those that bothered investigating or vetting B Hussein didn't vote for him for all the right reasons and I can assure you the color of his skin wasn't one of the reasons.

When you have a president traveling all over the world and knocking his own country there is no reason to expect those countries to respect either America and its people or the president himself.

It is this fraud and great pretender who is trying to destroy and tear down America and for that reason he is so disliked by so many.

As for racism and bigotry. Remember one thing, it is he and his regime who calls everything racism when one disagrees with him and his policies. He and his minions are the racists and you would do well to look back and see how the race card was reborn during his first term.

Now, when it comes to hatred the liberal/progressive left are the greatest haters in the United States of America. B Hussein's actions and his democratic party’s actions during the partial shut down alone shows how much they hate and disrespect the American people.

I definitely disagree with you in regard to his not being the worst president. Up until the fraud and great pretender was elected Jimmy Carter had the “honor” to be known as one of the worst presidents ever BUT B Hussein passed him by ages ago and almost everything he does shows how truly bad and inept he is.

I, will pray for America not B Hussein. My prayers are that we can overcome all the evil and destruction B Hussein brought about and bring America back to where she once was before this pathetic excuse of a president was elected.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Shame on America
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/9/2013 4:10:01 PM

Hi All,

Just got this from a very good friend and decided it deserves to be shared with you all.

Shalom,

Peter

Some men carry and handle their diplomacy better than others...

When former U.S. Military commander in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal, was called

into the Oval Office by Barack Obama, he knew things weren't going to go well when thePresident accused him of not supporting him in his political role as President.

"It's not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, it's my job to support you as
Commander-in-Chief," McChrystal replied, and he handed Obama his resignation.

Not satisfied with accepting McChrystal's resignation the President made a cheap parting

shot. "I bet when I die you'll be happy to pee on my grave."

The General saluted. "Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army I'd never stand in line again."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!