Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/7/2013 8:22:22 AM

Hello Friends,

The below story is an all time low even for the pitiful excuse of a president we now have. Forcing people out of their homes using the pathetic excuse that their homes are on federal land.

Needless to say these people own their homes outright and have every right to be and live in their homes.

While reading the article you can only feel that the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is doing everything he can to make things difficult for the American people. He actually thinks that people are so stupid that they won't see through this transparent tactic and ploy.

Closing down the open sidewalk WWII memorial, trying to close the ocean, forcing people out of their homes and so much more.

One person commented that Federal land belongs to the “people” and he is so right.

Dave | October 7, 2013 at 12:04 am | Reply

And just what, exactly, is ‘federal land’?

This country belongs to We the People, not Them the Government.

If anyone needs to be evicted, it’s the National Park Service, which is little more than federal goons with guns, trespassing on our property.

-Dave

Shalom,

Peter

President Lucifer forces Americans from their private homes

Posted on October 6, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn | 30 Comments

Hitler Obama

Don’t say he hadn’t warned us.

After all, he did entitle his second memoir The Audacity of Hope.

Synonyms of “audacity” include “temerity,” “effrontery,” and “gall.”

Der Führer Obama has the temerity to threaten priests in the military with arrest if they dare to celebrate Mass voluntarily without pay! (Frankly, if I were one of the priests, I would rally my brothers to celebrate Mass en masse and dare Commander-In-Chief Lucifer to arrest us.)

Der Führer Obama has the effrontery to close the ocean!

And now comes news that Der Führer Obama has the gall to force Americans out of their private homes.

lakemeademap

Jacqui Herinrich reports for KTNV Las Vegas, Oct. 4, 2013:

The government shutdown is being felt close to home for some locals. They say they’re being forced out of private homes on Lake Mead because they sit on federal land.

Joyce Spencer is 77-years-old and her husband Ralph is 80. They’ve been spending most of their time in the family ice cream store since going home isn’t an option.

The Spencers never expected to be forced out of their Lake Mead home, which they’ve owned since the 70s, but on Thursday, a park ranger said they had 24 hours to get out.

I had to go to town today and buy Ralph undershirts and jeans because I forgot his pants,” Joyce Spencer told Action News.

The Stewart’s Point home sits on federal land, so even though the Spencers own their cabin outright, they’re not allowed in until the government reopens.

Park officials said property owners can visit only to retrieve belongings; they sent Action News a statement which reads in part, “Unfortunately overnight stays are not permitted until a budget is passed and the park can reopen.”

Joyce Spencer said she’s alright in the meantime, staying with nearby family, but the move was a lot to handle as a senior citizen.

I had to be sure and get his walker and his scooter that he has to go in,” Spencer said. “We’re not hurt in any way except it might cost me if I have to go buy more pants.”

The Lake Mead properties are considered vacation homes; one of the lease requirements to own a plot is people must have an alternative residence.

Regardless, the Spencers said it’s their property and they should be allowed in, shutdown or not.

Click here for the KTNV news video.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
10/7/2013 4:51:23 PM
The pitiful excuse forgets that we the people are the owners of all federal land and when I read how old some of the ones that were evicted were, made my blood boil. Karma is a b*itch though and his day will come and hopefully soon. Not only is he vindictive and despicable but he is evil to the core and my initial bad feelings about him before he was ever elected president is being made clear in so many ways.

Quote:

Hello Friends,

The below story is an all time low even for the pitiful excuse of a president we now have. Forcing people out of their homes using the pathetic excuse that their homes are on federal land.

Needless to say these people own their homes outright and have every right to be and live in their homes.

While reading the article you can only feel that the fraud and great pretender B Hussein is doing everything he can to make things difficult for the American people. He actually thinks that people are so stupid that they won't see through this transparent tactic and ploy.

Closing down the open sidewalk WWII memorial, trying to close the ocean, forcing people out of their homes and so much more.

One person commented that Federal land belongs to the “people” and he is so right.

Dave | October 7, 2013 at 12:04 am | Reply

And just what, exactly, is ‘federal land’?

This country belongs to We the People, not Them the Government.

If anyone needs to be evicted, it’s the National Park Service, which is little more than federal goons with guns, trespassing on our property.

-Dave

Shalom,

Peter

President Lucifer forces Americans from their private homes

Posted on October 6, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn | 30 Comments

Hitler Obama

Don’t say he hadn’t warned us.

After all, he did entitle his second memoir The Audacity of Hope.

Synonyms of “audacity” include “temerity,” “effrontery,” and “gall.”

Der Führer Obama has the temerity to threaten priests in the military with arrest if they dare to celebrate Mass voluntarily without pay! (Frankly, if I were one of the priests, I would rally my brothers to celebrate Mass en masse and dare Commander-In-Chief Lucifer to arrest us.)

Der Führer Obama has the effrontery to close the ocean!

And now comes news that Der Führer Obama has the gall to force Americans out of their private homes.

lakemeademap

Jacqui Herinrich reports for KTNV Las Vegas, Oct. 4, 2013:

The government shutdown is being felt close to home for some locals. They say they’re being forced out of private homes on Lake Mead because they sit on federal land.

Joyce Spencer is 77-years-old and her husband Ralph is 80. They’ve been spending most of their time in the family ice cream store since going home isn’t an option.

The Spencers never expected to be forced out of their Lake Mead home, which they’ve owned since the 70s, but on Thursday, a park ranger said they had 24 hours to get out.

I had to go to town today and buy Ralph undershirts and jeans because I forgot his pants,” Joyce Spencer told Action News.

The Stewart’s Point home sits on federal land, so even though the Spencers own their cabin outright, they’re not allowed in until the government reopens.

Park officials said property owners can visit only to retrieve belongings; they sent Action News a statement which reads in part, “Unfortunately overnight stays are not permitted until a budget is passed and the park can reopen.”

Joyce Spencer said she’s alright in the meantime, staying with nearby family, but the move was a lot to handle as a senior citizen.

I had to be sure and get his walker and his scooter that he has to go in,” Spencer said. “We’re not hurt in any way except it might cost me if I have to go buy more pants.”

The Lake Mead properties are considered vacation homes; one of the lease requirements to own a plot is people must have an alternative residence.

Regardless, the Spencers said it’s their property and they should be allowed in, shutdown or not.

Click here for the KTNV news video.

+1
10/7/2013 4:56:54 PM
The name of the game by the Obama administration is to make life as painful as possible for the American people and here is another example of their vindictiveness.

Amber Alerts are put out by the Department of Justice, and alert the public when a child is abducted or goes missing. This way, people around the country can be on the lookout for missing children. It is a very important federal program, but the Obama administration has stopped the alerts due to the partial government shutdown.

Here is what currently shows up at the Amber Alert website:

2938D7E868E043DE9859E1E5228F8C5D

It is unfortunate that Obama has chosen to shut down the Amber Alert program — one can’t help but think there are political motivations behind the decision to shut down the program.

Despite shutting down Amber Alerts, Obama has made no sacrifices to his own comfort – all of his personal chefs are still working, and his presidential golf course is still open.

Also, in another twist of sick irony, it is notable that First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” program has not been closed amid the shutdown. The website for this program shows up normally, and it appears unaffected:

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2013 6:04:07 AM
Hi Evelyn,

The B Hussein family couple are two of the sickest people around and for sure the sickest first family ever to occupy the White House.

It seems that the Amber Alerts site has been restored and is up again. I guess his advisers told him he went to far with this one.

I find it amusing that the Obamacare site is down for repairs :) and you can be sure it's not cos of the "lapse in federal funding".

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
The name of the game by the Obama administration is to make life as painful as possible for the American people and here is another example of their vindictiveness.

Amber Alerts are put out by the Department of Justice, and alert the public when a child is abducted or goes missing. This way, people around the country can be on the lookout for missing children. It is a very important federal program, but the Obama administration has stopped the alerts due to the partial government shutdown.

Here is what currently shows up at the Amber Alert website:

2938D7E868E043DE9859E1E5228F8C5D

It is unfortunate that Obama has chosen to shut down the Amber Alert program — one can’t help but think there are political motivations behind the decision to shut down the program.

Despite shutting down Amber Alerts, Obama has made no sacrifices to his own comfort – all of his personal chefs are still working, and his presidential golf course is still open.

Also, in another twist of sick irony, it is notable that First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” program has not been closed amid the shutdown. The website for this program shows up normally, and it appears unaffected:

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2013 6:06:46 AM

Hello Friends,

Judi McLeod once again hit the nail on the head. In B Hussein's initial presidential campaign in 2008 he spelled out in the most obvious and transparent manner what his goals and aspirations are. His “hope” mantra turned out to be a smoke screen but his “change” turned into a nightmare that all Americans are bombarded with night and day (yep, day mares are now part of your life too).

Only a lunatic would close an ocean, throw people out of their homes, try and block Mt. Rushmore from view, close open air war memorial, grocery stores on military bases and unfortunately the list goes on and on.

Guess what he didn't close down? If you have any imagination you'll probably guess but I'll tell you anyway; one of his favorite golf courses (on Andrews Air Force base). Lt. Gen. Raymond Mason, deputy chief of staff of logistics said yesterday at a House Hearing:

The Andrews Air Force Base golf course is funded through user fees and that’s why it remains open, said Air Force Captain Lindy Singleton, chief of public affairs for the 11th Wing at Andrews”.

Hmmm, make sense to you?? It would if not for the simple fact that the grocery stores on that same base are closed down forcing military personnel to buy off base at higher prices. Who funds those grocery stores??The closed down government or the military personnel doing their shopping there? The obvious conclusion is that B Hussein's golf hobby is more important then the feeding of military families who as you know aren't “over paid”. And yes, these grocery stores are funded by the users! Wonder why none of the members of the House Hearing committee asked this question? Not very logical is it? Grocery stores vs one of B Hussein's favorite golf courses. Wonder if he pays the “user fee”?

Luckily this lunacy by the B Hussein family and their regime has to stop and I have a feeling that it will sooner rather then later. The “people are waking up and demonstrating. I wonder how B Hussein will close down the streets of Washington DC to block the thousands of truckers that are on the way there now? I think they won't be able to and then the shi*t will most definitely hit the fan.

Judi's article is definitely a must read.

Shalom,

Peter

A bully boy president, who will be remembered long after he’s gone as the despicable ‘Poster Boy of Petty and Mean’

Coming soon Obama’s way: Grassroots’ ‘Drawing a Red Line 101

The main motive behind Barack Obama’s closing off open-air war memorials and Mount Rushmore from public view is to force attention back to him and his Mrs. as indisputable natural rulers of the world.

Hitler had it, Napoleon had it, radical Islam still practices it, and the Obamas got it in spades—an unquenchable thirst to be obeyed as unquestioned world leaders.

In Obama’s narcissistic thinking, he and only he is Mount Rushmore, the World War II War Memorial, and the only loyal lure that continues to bring people to cemeteries in Europe and around the world to honor the American war dead.

Obama resents all adulation of others, including the war dead.

All bow down to Obama” is the mantra that lives full-time in his head, and when he gets his way about starting sex education in kindergarten, little kids will be taught the words to that song.

A quick skim through history proves that when leaders go mad in office real people suffer real pain.

Leaders embarking on insanity always toss lifelines to their wives and mistresses.

Proof in Obama’s case comes today on the front page of yesterday’s Drudge via The Right Scoop: “This is unbelievable. The Obama administration has shut down the Amber Alert website because of the government shutdown and it now renders this message when you attempt to access it:

I’m sure you care about your lost child but Obama doesn’t—at least not while he’s trying to ‘win’ the government shutdown. I understand from twitter that Amber alerts are state level programs with a federal website. Not real sure how all that works but it just seems unfathomable that this website wouldn’t qualify under ‘essential’, especially when most of the government is still operating.

No, this is just Obama putting politics ahead of you finding your lost child. Despicable.

Update: Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move website works just fine. Seriously.”

So there you have it. The forced omnipresence of the Obamas over everything and everybody—including lost children.

CFP Update: The government’s already coming out of Obama’s painted corner. They quietly turned the Amber Alert website back on at about 10:45 this morning.

Having waded into the utter madness of overkill, Barack Obama is now trying to drive the rest of the world mad. But clinging to sanity in days of orchestrated upheaval is more important now than ever.

In other words, rather than you losing it, drive Obama further down the dark tunnel.

God’s light shines on all of Washington’s war memorials. That’s because life on earth moves on with or without Barack Obama, and petty politics just being politics Obama will someday soon have to go on the hunt for ways to paint himself back out of the corner.

Obama, who has finally gone overboard on dangerous overreach, is now the reason for people wanting to draw a red line, like the one he referenced for Syria but never got around to delivering.

The 99% of the 35,000 World War II veterans who have never seen their war memorial flooding into D.C., aren’t the only ones who are mad and who aren’t going to take it anymore.

Obama’s public hissy fits aren’t going down well with tourists, who long ago planned their visits, or families visiting memorials to teach their children a sense of history either.

Hissy fits belong out in the late-night alley among feral cats and not to anyone taking up residence in the White House.

An increasingly mean and petty Obama looked silly when he first personally ordered the WWII memorial ordered shut down and then followed up with actual threats. He looked sillier even than he did in his picture on a girl’s bicycle, when he had the vets threatened with arrest. Next Obama looked silly as a loon when he ordered the Vietnam Memorial shut down and World War 11 cemeteries in Europe and around the world shut down, barring people who honour dead war heroes.

Who is Barack Obama to take this time-honoured right from them?

It defied belief when German shepherd dogs were brought in, in a veiled effort to intimidate veterans and tourists making their way to Capitol grounds to see the Memorials.

All Obama has done so far bears the embarrassing tell-tale tactics of a sore loser.

When Obama had orange traffic cones put along the shoulders of highways in South Dakota to prevent people stopping for a look at the iconic Mount Rushmore, he looked downright ridiculous when motorists merely got out of their vehicles and removed them.

Imagine a president, who, along with his wife, is the biggest groupie of actors and singers in the Entertainment industry, proving it most Wednesday nights at the White House, cutting off thousands of American troops serving their country in the most dangerous places from the welcome break of televised sports.

What kind of a president would act the way Obama’s been acting since painting himself in a corner on the Government Shutdown?

A bully boy president, who will be remembered long after he’s gone as the despicable ‘Poster Boy of Petty and Mean’.

Like the poorly raised kid who steals all the marbles and balls in childhood street games, Obama acts as though he owns even all the private property in the same country he is fundamentally transforming.

In his latest moves, he’s bitten off his nose to spite his face, and this time there is no Vladimir Putin riding over the horizon to rescue him.

When all of this first started, groups of vets in their 80s and 90s were DC bound to visit their war memorial. Now the awakened grassroots is rising up against him.

The tide is turning and the only way back for Obama is to admit defeat.

This is one tide no one can stop, not the mainstream media, not Oprah, not even Michelle and Valerie Jarrett can get their favourite bully boy out of this one.

Coming down a road near BHO very soon:an unforgettable big lesson from the other side called ‘Drawing the Red Line 101’.

Comments

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!