Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/7/2012 8:20:12 PM
Hi Evelyn,

You have to remember that the gloating ones in most cases are the progressive liberal entitlement and freebie lovers. They will have a big surprise in store for them when the country goes bankrupt under the "leadership" of the fraud and great pretender.

They will be in shock and won't be able to blame Mitt Romney of any other conservative or Republican. It's his to "own" and they can blame themselves for the second term they gave him. Four years to finish what he started, namely the destruction of the United States of America.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
For those of you who are gloating over this win, remember this one thing - God will not be mocked and there is a judgement day coming, if not in this life then in the after life. When the time comes for you to stand before God, how will you answer to voting for an administration that mocked God three times, favors the murder of the unborn, for a man who sat and watched as four Americans were murdered in Benghazi and refused their cry's for help? By voting for Obama you now have the blood of these fellow Americans on your hands and all the innocent babies who never had a chance in life.
BETWEEN THE LINES
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on Obama election: 'It's time to double-down and fight harder'

For many of us, the unthinkable has happened.

America has decisively turned the corner away from the constitutional principles of limited government and self-government with the re-election of Barack Obama.

There may be no way home for us.

For those of us who fundamentally reject Obama’s policies, things are going to get very rough for the next four years. We have allowed our fellow Americans to pronounce judgment on the nation.

That’s what Obama represents to me – God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor.

The nation is divided like never before – intentionally so. That has been Obama’s game plan from the beginning – to build a constituency of special-interest groups that truly believe their salvation is found in bigger government, more programs, irresponsible spending and unconstitutional policies.

This election could very well represent the beginning of the end of the American Dream, American exceptionalism, the American way.

But it’s no time to give up – to throw up our hands in disgust and walk away from politics. Neither is it time to surrender to the radical social agenda Obama has championed to win his victory.

It’s time to change tactics.

It’s time to double-down and fight harder.

It’s time to raise our collective voices of outrage.

It’s time to form new alliances.

It’s time to form new communities of people who understand just how much Americans have been disenfranchised from our God-given rights and responsibilities.

But, at the end of the day, people generally get the kind of government they deserve.

When you turn away from the ways of God Almighty, this is what you should expect, if you are a student of the Bible and history.

I’m not going to lie to you.

I think things are going to get very tough in America over the next four years.

I expect more division, more stratification, maybe even the disintegration of the constitutional republic that was the envy of the world for so long.

It’s time to hunker down.

It’s time to prepare for the worst – economically, militarily, socially, culturally.

The revolutionaries have won a major political victory.

The America haters are running the country for another four years.

That is not a pretty prospect.

But it’s not time to retreat. It’s time for those of us who love what America has been for most of its history to gather our wits and begin the long march back.

Most of all, it’s time for collective repentance.

Only a miracle can save us – and we need to humble ourselves before God and pray hard for one.

Can we find our way home? Is the political system even viable for us anymore? Has our heritage of representative government been permanently robbed from us? Are our cultural institutions – from the press to the schools and universities to the major foundations and even our churches – let us down so badly that there is no hope of restoring the America we once knew and loved?

I don’t know the answers to these questions.

But we must not retreat. We must not hide. We must not be intimidated. We must not stop fighting for truth, justice and the American way.

Maybe we deserve this punishment for taking our lifestyles for granted. Maybe we deserve this judgment for our own individual and collective sins. Maybe there’s still time to turn things around because we serve a Creator of second and third chances.

One thing is for certain: Our national condition is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2012 8:48:29 PM
Hi Helen,

There is no doubt that God has his plans and in the end his will will be done. One point that you have to think about is that God gave people a choice and they have to make that choice for themselves and will have no one to blame other then themselves when they'll be in trouble and have no one to turn to to for help. The ability to choose is what differentiates us from animals. Animals have instincts and can't think or choose. In 2008 when B Hussein was elected many voted for him without knowing who he is and what he stands for. After 4 devastating years of the B Hussein regime they voted for him yet again. They think he's their Santa Claus and will keep on giving them their portion of the freebies and the fruits of other people's labors. They don't realize ....... yet that America will be like Greece in a few short years.

The next 4 years is what they asked for by voting for him and will have to suffer the consequences the problem is that they also screwed those that had sense enough to vote for Romney. They can blame themselves only and I can assure you that they'll have 1460 days to bemoan their greed and watch this once great country go down the drain.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello All
The election results were a BIG disappointment and a BIG surprise. I don't want to be like the Democrats who see a conspiracy theory behind every tree but I can't help wondering if the election was rigged for Obama to win.
There were so many people who voted for him in 2008 who were totally disgusted with him this time. O'Bumbler made so many mistakes (many deliberately) that if any other president would have done what he did, there is no way they would have been re-elected.
We know that the gov't is really run by the big corporations and the so-called 'elite' and it would be important for them to have someone in office who can be bought and Obama certainly is buyable. Also they know they can manipulate Obama after having dealt with him for 4 years. They weren't so sure they could do that with Romney.

I got the feeling that Romney would have been in for a big surprise if he got elected in that he would have to bend ...A LOT ..to the powers that really run the USA. I also got the feeling he would not be as easily led as Obama was.

If Romney had won, he may have been assassinated if he dug in his heels about some of the things the 'rulers' would want him to do. Maybe they didn't want to have to do an assassination so they rigged the election instead. What do you think? Am I getting too far-fetched?

At any rate, it is really scary. Americans are going to have to be very vigilant this term. I suggest we start sending emails to liberals everywhere. It is so easy to talk about these things when everyone agrees with each other but it is not much fun when someone gets angry with you. We will have to stop being cowards and wake up a few people.

There still is hope. They haven't counted all the votes yet and God is able to perform a miracle. I am sure He has a reason for all of this. One thing is certain, Obama will not be in the WH if God doesn't want him there so if he is there it is because God has a plan. He is also able to expose any election fraud.

We must remember to pray. There are some things that only God can solve.

Helen

Quote:

For those of you who are gloating over this win, remember this one thing - God will not be mocked and there is a judgement day coming, if not in this life then in the after life. When the time comes for you to stand before God, how will you answer to voting for an administration that mocked God three times, favors the murder of the unborn, for a man who sat and watched as four Americans were murdered in Benghazi and refused their cry's for help? By voting for Obama you now have the blood of these fellow Americans on your hands and all the innocent babies who never had a chance in life.
BETWEEN THE LINES
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on Obama election: 'It's time to double-down and fight harder'

America has decisively turned the corner away from the constitutional principles of limited government and self-government with the re-election of Barack Obama.

For those of us who fundamentally reject Obama’s policies, things are going to get very rough for the next four years. We have allowed our fellow Americans to pronounce judgment on the nation.

That’s what Obama represents to me – God’s judgment on a people who have turned away from Him and His ways and from everything for which our founders sacrificed their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor.

The nation is divided like never before – intentionally so. That has been Obama’s game plan from the beginning – to build a constituency of special-interest groups that truly believe their salvation is found in bigger government, more programs, irresponsible spending and unconstitutional policies.

This election could very well represent the beginning of the end of the American Dream, American exceptionalism, the American way.

But it’s no time to give up – to throw up our hands in disgust and walk away from politics. Neither is it time to surrender to the radical social agenda Obama has championed to win his victory.

It’s time to form new communities of people who understand just how much Americans have been disenfranchised from our God-given rights and responsibilities.

But, at the end of the day, people generally get the kind of government they deserve.

When you turn away from the ways of God Almighty, this is what you should expect, if you are a student of the Bible and history.

I expect more division, more stratification, maybe even the disintegration of the constitutional republic that was the envy of the world for so long.

It’s time to prepare for the worst – economically, militarily, socially, culturally.

But it’s not time to retreat. It’s time for those of us who love what America has been for most of its history to gather our wits and begin the long march back.

Only a miracle can save us – and we need to humble ourselves before God and pray hard for one.

Can we find our way home? Is the political system even viable for us anymore? Has our heritage of representative government been permanently robbed from us? Are our cultural institutions – from the press to the schools and universities to the major foundations and even our churches – let us down so badly that there is no hope of restoring the America we once knew and loved?

But we must not retreat. We must not hide. We must not be intimidated. We must not stop fighting for truth, justice and the American way.

Maybe we deserve this punishment for taking our lifestyles for granted. Maybe we deserve this judgment for our own individual and collective sins. Maybe there’s still time to turn things around because we serve a Creator of second and third chances.

One thing is for certain: Our national condition is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2012 8:52:28 PM
Hi Kathleen,

The enthusiasm wasn't there for B Hussein but the fear of losing their entitlements, freebies, cell phones and other goodies was to much for them. wonder how they'll feel when they will have to pay for what they believe they should get for free? It'll be a rude awakening and it'll be to late for them to say I made a mistake.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Helen,

I noticed one thing this autumn, almost no yard signs for either candidate, there are usually tons of them all over the city. That was a tipoff that it was either too close of a race, or an avoidance of neighborly disdain and hassles with signs being stolen/destroyed...LOL.

Now back to something I saw on the news about Philadelphia yesterday, one of the voting places at a school (Benjamin Franklin school) had a large mural of Obama on the wall IN the room where voting was taking place! After several hours and complaints, the poll workers covered most of his face with 3 large papers but the top of his head was still showing.

Why is stuff like that allowed to happen? Did everyone also hear about the lady who had to put on a coat to cover her t-shirt that said "Vote The Bible!" so other voters wouldn't think she was promoting the more conservative candidate? I think that was in Texas.

The difference among polling places is ridiculous. If the entire country isn't meeting all the same standards, then it's all poo.

Any polling place that has a huge mural of one of the candidates should have all their votes thrown out. Any polling place that has an intimidator(s) at the front door, should have all their votes thrown out.

Can you imagine if there were white men, one carrying a nightstick, and wearing hats with a white-group logo, at the front door of a polling place? They'd be tackled, beaten, and their faces would be all over nationwide news as trying to disrupt or intimidate voting, and they'd be charged also with racial intimidation, not just voter intimidation.

Quote:

Hi Kathleen

You should have taken a survey while you were there :))

Helen

Quote:
The poll in my neighborhood was more crowded earlier in the day than it was 4 years ago. This makes me think either more people are voting to oust Obama or maybe more to keep him in, don't know, I guess we'll find out. West MI is "iffy" about blue/red.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2012 8:58:14 PM
Hey Kathleen,

Praying is great and I'm all for it but please remember that in the Bible it says that "God helps those that help themselves". Yesterday we had a chance to help ourselves and many failed in that simple task.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hi Mary Evelyn,

Your son is right, if we pray according to God's will, He hears our prayers, and if He hears our prayers, He DOES respond to our prayers, in His time-frame and according to His will. We must pray according to the will of God, not the will of ourselves.

I remember 4 years ago, black people were excited, and there was a noticeable upswing in the school performance here in Grand Rapids, the high school my sons attended had the highest grade point average of the 11th & 12th grades for 2 years in a row, and they were the only school in Michigan with 3 Millenium scholars, and 2 of them were black students. The Millenium Scholarship pays for the students' education all the way up to a Ph.D.

Now where's the excitement in 2012? Those kids a few years ago accomplished something because it came from within, they admired Obama and they took action within themselves. Obama didn't raise their grades for them, they did it because of their inner motivation.

I also remember talking to a local store manager and cashier a few years ago, shortly before the 2008 election, they were both black, and both very excited, and had a joy about them. Where is that now?

If people want to feel a strong positive change, it has to come from within themself, it's great to admire someone who has something in common with them, but Obama isn't making greatness rain from the sky onto a lot of people, they have to make it reign from within themself for a longterm commitment to what's best for themself and their families, and keep it going, not just for a couple years, and not just if Obama is president, but all the time, consistently.

Quote:

Jim I keep telling myself that God is still in control and Helen you've made some very valid points. I was very upset last night until my son called me and reminded me that God doesn't always answer our prayers in the way we expect but he will answer them in his way and in his own time. So we just have to keep the faith and what ever happens, as Helen said, He does have a plan, we just don't now what it is yet.

Quote:

Helen I admire your faith wish I still had some. Its over and time to find a new home. Amerika lives here now its their country. its over.

Quote:
Hello All
The election results were a BIG disappointment and a BIG surprise. I don't want to be like the Democrats who see a conspiracy theory behind every tree but I can't help wondering if the election was rigged for Obama to win.
There were so many people who voted for him in 2008 who were totally disgusted with him this time. O'Bumbler made so many mistakes (many deliberately) that if any other president would have done what he did, there is no way they would have been re-elected.
We know that the gov't is really run by the big corporations and the so-called 'elite' and it would be important for them to have someone in office who can be bought and Obama certainly is buyable. Also they know they can manipulate Obama after having dealt with him for 4 years. They weren't so sure they could do that with Romney.

I got the feeling that Romney would have been in for a big surprise if he got elected in that he would have to bend ...A LOT ..to the powers that really run the USA. I also got the feeling he would not be as easily led as Obama was.

If Romney had won, he may have been assassinated if he dug in his heels about some of the things the 'rulers' would want him to do. Maybe they didn't want to have to do an assassination so they rigged the election instead. What do you think? Am I getting too far-fetched?

At any rate, it is really scary. Americans are going to have to be very vigilant this term. I suggest we start sending emails to liberals everywhere. It is so easy to talk about these things when everyone agrees with each other but it is not much fun when someone gets angry with you. We will have to stop being cowards and wake up a few people.

There still is hope. They haven't counted all the votes yet and God is able to perform a miracle. I am sure He has a reason for all of this. One thing is certain, Obama will not be in the WH if God doesn't want him there so if he is there it is because God has a plan. He is also able to expose any election fraud.

We must remember to pray. There are some things that only God can solve.

Helen

Quote:

BETWEEN THE LINES

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2012 8:59:10 PM

Hello Peter and all ,

I am very saddened that Romney lost the election , in my personal opinion he was not all that much better then Obama on many of the issues with the exception of Israel . He would have backed her in every way possible. I do believe that America is falling under judgment in many ways solely because Obama has tossed Israel under the bus and because we're morally bankrupt . Five states voted yes to gay marriage on their ballots and three legalized Marijuana .. What will Obama do with that , create an executive order , next to allow it in every state those rights ? Executive order seems to be the way in which his is shoving his Communist agenda on us and gets things done quickly his way .. Congress means NOTHING to this man. That being said here is the even great disturbing realization , it's Agenda 21 , 148 countries have signed it and here in the US many states are pushing it hard in many cites , counties and states already . Here is the short it of exactly what it will do globally ..if you think I am crazy google agenda 21 , or better yet go the the UN web site and download all the materials from them .. it's all there hiding in place site !

1. Abolish private property
2. Reduce population by 85%
3. All will be global citizens. Students will be taught that they are NOT Americans
but global.
4. Sustained development according to an 1100 page document of the UN through the US Government.

5. Three E’s-Equity using sociology to change individual groups to social justice of certain groups. Economy, think WTO, that would replace free enterprise.
6. Terms used-Smart growth,rain belongs to the government,smart meters,foreclosures,no single family homes.
7. Points of attack-Food supply,control of water,control of health care,attack on moral values.
8. Fusion centers to train police and sheriffs to be used against their own citizens.
9. Subjugating the population.
10. World banking control of currency.
11. Government controlled schools.
12. Regionalizing local governments by a fourth level to take total control.

Shalom ,
Geketa

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

You have to remember that the gloating ones in most cases are the progressive liberal entitlement and freebie lovers. They will have a big surprise in store for them when the country goes bankrupt under the "leadership" of the fraud and great pretender.

They will be in shock and won't be able to blame Mitt Romney of any other conservative or Republican. It's his to "own" and they can blame themselves for the second term they gave him. Four years to finish what he started, namely the destruction of the United States of America.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
BETWEEN THE LINES

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!