Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/18/2012 8:31:58 PM
Hi Rick,

They don't see it as a hopeless world cos they're getting all their goodies and freebies. Little do they realize that it'll all dry up when the coffers are empty and another 4 years of the fraud and great pretender B Hussein will do just that.

The country will be bankrupted by his design and agenda and then they'll wonder how they were so stupid to vote for him.

Some of them are deaf, dumb and blind and that's much worse then useful idiots. They're so addicted to their entitlement and freebies and afraid of losing them, their eyes, ears and minds are closed to what they will face if by some fluke he's reelected.

As for the woman and her fears of losing her preexisting conditions the same rule applies. Under B Hussein she'll lose it in any case cos there will be no money left and she'll have to pay much more for any medical service whether the service is for preexisting conditions or any other medical needs. I just wish they'd use their minds and see what's facing them and how this disgrace of a president lies every time his lips moves. He's simply a pathological liar and he has to give excuses and lies rather then solutions. If she had any sense she'd vote for Romney but..........she probably hasn't got any.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hey Peter, Thanks for your reply and come to think of it, did they change the editor here at ALP. It is totally different for me today. I was in FB today and came across the standard they all lie and we need to pick the right lie to vote for. This was in Bill's post. I found a number of our friends are still supporting BO for whatever reason and one of the topics these "Useful Idiots" brought up was the pre-existing condition problem. While I feel for this lady and presently have no coverage myself I am not of the mind to give up the basic freedoms that BO has been exercising over the last 3-4 years by writing in new laws into his major reforms such as Obama Care, The Finance Laws and etc. These laws are giving the heads of his new programs unlimited powers to further erode our rights and subvert the rights of the congress and citizens. So there I was in Bills post and to his question of why isn't there more conversation about the election I saw every reason by the normal crowd talking about why they could stand up for their opinions when others would have a different idea. I would merely point out that they would rather land in a dictatorship befor they would have the nerve to become brave. Tiss a hopeless world for the Koolaid PC idiots. Have a good day.
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/18/2012 8:42:19 PM
Hey Peter and Friends, I just came across this article and cannot attest to it's accuracy but am posting it here and really hope that it is true. BREAKING NEWS: Obama Arranged Benghazi Trip That Resulted In Murder Of US AMB Chris Stevens October 17, 2012 By Lawrence Sinclair September 11, 2012 U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Foreign Service officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods were murdered on the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11. From the very beginning the Obama White House with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by Obama’s side took to the media claiming that the torture, rape and murder of the first United States Ambassador since 1979 was the result of some obscure YouTube video (that from its uploading on July 2, 2012 to September 10, 2012 had all of 17 views) mocking the prophet Muhammad. Thirty-five days later we are still allowing the media and the Obama Administration to hide the truth and continue in their deliberately reporting information they KNOW to be untrue while refusing to address these facts which come from US State Department and Obama White House sources. Deroy Murdock: Benghazi’s inconvenient truths Sept. 11: Despite anti-video demonstrations in Cairo, Benghazi is tranquil. According to U.S. diplomats, “everything is calm. There’s nothing unusual. There has been nothing unusual during the day at all outside. No protests all day.” At 9:40 p.m. local time, however, gunfire and explosions rock the consulate. Sept. 12: As these homicides become clear, Obama says, “We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, but there is absolutely no justification for this type of senseless violence. None.” Obama then skips his daily intelligence briefing and jets to a Las Vegas fundraiser. Sept. 13: “The United States government had absolutely nothing to do with this video,” Secretary of State Hillary Clinton declares. “We absolutely reject its content and message.” Sept. 14: “The unrest we’ve seen around the region has been in reaction to a video that Muslims, many Muslims find offensive,” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney announces. That day, as the murdered Americans’ remains reach Andrews Air Force Base, Clinton says: “We have seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.” Sept. 16: United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice calls the violence “a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video.” Sept. 18: Obama tells comedian David Letterman that he rejects the “extremely offensive video directed at Mohammed and Islam.” Obama adds that “extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.” Sept. 19: Team Obama abruptly changes tunes. National Counterterrorism Director Matthew Olsen informs the Senate Homeland Security Committee, “I would say yes, they were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.” AMB Chris Stevens was NOT surprised by his killers in Benghazi, Libya as has been portrayed thus far. According to sources in the State Department Chris Stevens was in Benghazi, Libya at the specific instruction of the Obama White House to recover weapons that the U.S. supplied to Libya rebels in the over throw of Gaddafi. These sources who work in the State Department and the Obama White House say that Barack Obama was directly involved in negotiations with Libyan Rebels in an effort to recover weapons that the U.S. supplied them. Sources say that the arrangements were made between Barack Obama direct talks and that the White House directly arranged for AMB Stevens to travel to Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012 and it was by direction of Barack Obama that Stevens was to meet with the very individuals who tortured, raped and murdered him. These same sources state that the YouTube video which was put out by the White House and was reported by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as being responsible for the Benghazi attack; had been taken by the Obama administration even before the September 11, 2012 murders for the specific intent to blame it in the event the Obama arranged weapons recovery went awry. We can continue to play the word games all we want over who denied the request for additional security; or when did Obama or Clinton know that the Benghazi Consulate was “attacked,” but to do so is not going to bring about the truth. The truth is clear: 1. Barack Obama personally and directly arranged for AMB Chris Stevens to travel to Benghazi, Libya for the express purpose of meeting with individuals who Barack Obama directly negotiated with in an effort to recover US Supplied weapons. 2. AMB Chris Stevens was not ambushed because of a leak in the Libyan security as is being claimed. Chris Stevens where-a-bouts in Benghazi were determined and relayed by the Obama White House in their arranging this meeting in the first place. 3. Hillary Clinton knows that AMB Stevens was sent to Benghazi on the express direction of Barack Obama and she knew the anti-Islam YouTube video had already been picked to be used as a diversion if the weapons recovery failed. 4. With our deepest sympathy and respect to the families of Chris Stevens; Sean Smith; and former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods we ask if they are entitled to the truth and if AMB Stevens father might have a different position if Hillary Clinton were to tell him the truth about how & why his son was sent to meet with the very individuals who killed him? Memorial Service For Slain U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens in San Francisco His family doesn’t want the ambassador’s memory to become political football 5. The fact that AMB Stevens was sent to meet with the very people he had warned the Obama administration had him on a hit list is inexcusable and the truth must be told. The continued back and forth as to when one side called it a terrorists attack or blamed some YouTube video (which now thanks to Obama has millions of views) is not going to address the truth of what really happened. Yes it was Islamic terrorists who killed these four Americans, but it was President Barack Obama who arranged to have these four Americans delivered to their very killers. That’s the horrific truth that no one seems to want to acknowledge! Editors Note: Sinclair News has agreed to withhold the names of sources within the US State Dept and the Obama White House who provided us information concerning the Benghazi murders and the Obama arranged weapons recovery meeting which sent these four Americans to be executed.
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirskyta
10/18/2012 9:08:00 PM

Rick welcome to the world of the crappy editor. It's been a problem for quite a while now. You may have read in one of my previous posts where I talked about the selfishness of those supporting Obama the fraud. They could care less about anyone but themselves but unfortunately if Obama is reelected then they'll find they really do have something to p*ss and moan about. He is determined to take this country down to a third world level country and if he is allowed to do that then those same supporters will be crying a whole other song, a very sad song.

Quote:
Hi Rick,

They don't see it as a hopeless world cos they're getting all their goodies and freebies. Little do they realize that it'll all dry up when the coffers are empty and another 4 years of the fraud and great pretender B Hussein will do just that.

The country will be bankrupted by his design and agenda and then they'll wonder how they were so stupid to vote for him.

Some of them are deaf, dumb and blind and that's much worse then useful idiots. They're so addicted to their entitlement and freebies and afraid of losing them, their eyes, ears and minds are closed to what they will face if by some fluke he's reelected.

As for the woman and her fears of losing her preexisting conditions the same rule applies. Under B Hussein she'll lose it in any case cos there will be no money left and she'll have to pay much more for any medical service whether the service is for preexisting conditions or any other medical needs. I just wish they'd use their minds and see what's facing them and how this disgrace of a president lies every time his lips moves. He's simply a pathological liar and he has to give excuses and lies rather then solutions. If she had any sense she'd vote for Romney but..........she probably hasn't got any.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hey Peter, Thanks for your reply and come to think of it, did they change the editor here at ALP. It is totally different for me today. I was in FB today and came across the standard they all lie and we need to pick the right lie to vote for. This was in Bill's post. I found a number of our friends are still supporting BO for whatever reason and one of the topics these "Useful Idiots" brought up was the pre-existing condition problem. While I feel for this lady and presently have no coverage myself I am not of the mind to give up the basic freedoms that BO has been exercising over the last 3-4 years by writing in new laws into his major reforms such as Obama Care, The Finance Laws and etc. These laws are giving the heads of his new programs unlimited powers to further erode our rights and subvert the rights of the congress and citizens. So there I was in Bills post and to his question of why isn't there more conversation about the election I saw every reason by the normal crowd talking about why they could stand up for their opinions when others would have a different idea. I would merely point out that they would rather land in a dictatorship befor they would have the nerve to become brave. Tiss a hopeless world for the Koolaid PC idiots. Have a good day.
+0
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirskyta
10/18/2012 9:20:34 PM

Hey Peter and Rick, it's simply amazing how some people either get their facts all screwed up or they take something out of context or just take the part that they think bolsters their opinion when in fact what they're saying just makes them look like an uneducated idiot but then that is what liberals do best. For instance this article blows their supposition plumb out of the water.

Phil Kerpen
Sep 08, 2012

The Democratic convention took place in an alternative universe in which Mitt Romney wanted a very ominous "bankruptcy" for General Motors and Chrysler -- a catastrophic event that would have put millions out of work. Alternatively, speaker after speaker kept telling us, President Barack Obama implemented a "rescue" that saved all those jobs and avoid that fateful "bankruptcy." It's as if, somehow, not a single Democrat remembers the historic bankruptcy filings by Chrysler on April 30, 2009 and General Motors on June 1, 2009. Which is pretty weird, because they were among the largest bankruptcies in history.
Granted it was more than three years ago, which is a while. But since the Obama administration couldn't conjure up any more recent economic achievements to speak of, you might think they would at least remember the auto bankruptcies accurately enough to note that they were, in fact, bankruptcies.
Perhaps Democrats were desperate to manufacture a false contrast? If so it helped that they had an assist from the New York Times, which wrote the provocative headline "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" on a 2008 op-ed by Mitt Romney that advocate a managed bankruptcy process. A more accurate headline might have been: "Let GM and Chrysler Go through a Managed Bankruptcy."
"A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs," Romney wrote. "In a managed bankruptcy, the federal government would propel newly competitive and viable automakers, rather than seal their fate with a bailout check."
President Bush disregarded this sensible advice, instead handing over bailout checks to General Motors, Chrysler, and their finance companies that totaled about $25 billion. When Obama took office he initially followed Bush's example rather than Romney's recommendation, forking over another $20 billion in bailout checks in a futile attempt to stave off bankruptcy.
Those bailouts failed, and ultimately Chrysler and General Motors both went through managed bankruptcies - what Romney recommended. Taxpayers were out $45 billion that was wasted bailing out the pre-bankruptcy companies.
The Romney plan? "The federal government should provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing and assure car buyers that their warranties are not at risk." So he was on board with putting in taxpayer dollars, as long as it was to finance reorganization in bankruptcy. We know that in the bankruptcies that actually happened, that financing totaled $30 billion for General Motors and $5 billion for Chrysler.

Going directly to a managed bankruptcy rather than attempting to nurse the pre-bankruptcy companies along could have then, for $35 billion, taken us to the same place that the Bush/Obama approach cost $80 billion to reach.

There were other differences of course - mostly the sweetheart treatment the United Auto Workers got, even at the expense of senior secured creditors. Pensions for salaried workers at Delphi, the former GM parts company, were gutted while union pensions were spared. Dealers had their franchises revoked arbitrarily.

Under Romney the bankruptcies wouldn't have been politically rigged to benefit union bosses, and therefore could have more effectively restructured the companies.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2012 9:44:04 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for the reminder of how the GM & Chrysler filed for bankruptcy and went into bankruptcy despite the bailout money both bush and B Hussein gave them. Then after GM and Chrysler became Government Motors they received the last bailout money and everything else is history.

Cars that cost $90,000 to manufacture and are sold at discounted rates (even to the government who bought the majority of the cars) going up in flames sounds like a great success to me. Don't you agree?

I saw in the post history one of B Hussein's supporters once again writing utter nonsense for the simple that her lying savior said Romney lied.She is dense enough to believe B Hussein who most people already understand lies whenever his lips are moving.

Mindless people writing nonsense cos they're afraid they'll lose their entitlements. Wonder how they'll feel when B Hussein bankrupts the USA? Where will they get their entitlements and freebies then? D*amn, I already said I hate repeating myself but YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!! :)

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hey Peter and Rick, it's simply amazing how some people either get their facts all screwed up or they take something out of context or just take the part that they think bolsters their opinion when in fact what they're saying just makes them look like an uneducated idiot but then that is what liberals do best. For instance this article blows their supposition plumb out of the water.

Phil Kerpen
Sep 08, 2012

The Democratic convention took place in an alternative universe in which Mitt Romney wanted a very ominous "bankruptcy" for General Motors and Chrysler -- a catastrophic event that would have put millions out of work. Alternatively, speaker after speaker kept telling us, President Barack Obama implemented a "rescue" that saved all those jobs and avoid that fateful "bankruptcy." It's as if, somehow, not a single Democrat remembers the historic bankruptcy filings by Chrysler on April 30, 2009 and General Motors on June 1, 2009. Which is pretty weird, because they were among the largest bankruptcies in history.
Granted it was more than three years ago, which is a while. But since the Obama administration couldn't conjure up any more recent economic achievements to speak of, you might think they would at least remember the auto bankruptcies accurately enough to note that they were, in fact, bankruptcies.
Perhaps Democrats were desperate to manufacture a false contrast? If so it helped that they had an assist from the New York Times, which wrote the provocative headline "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" on a 2008 op-ed by Mitt Romney that advocate a managed bankruptcy process. A more accurate headline might have been: "Let GM and Chrysler Go through a Managed Bankruptcy."
"A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs," Romney wrote. "In a managed bankruptcy, the federal government would propel newly competitive and viable automakers, rather than seal their fate with a bailout check."
President Bush disregarded this sensible advice, instead handing over bailout checks to General Motors, Chrysler, and their finance companies that totaled about $25 billion. When Obama took office he initially followed Bush's example rather than Romney's recommendation, forking over another $20 billion in bailout checks in a futile attempt to stave off bankruptcy.
Those bailouts failed, and ultimately Chrysler and General Motors both went through managed bankruptcies - what Romney recommended. Taxpayers were out $45 billion that was wasted bailing out the pre-bankruptcy companies.
The Romney plan? "The federal government should provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing and assure car buyers that their warranties are not at risk." So he was on board with putting in taxpayer dollars, as long as it was to finance reorganization in bankruptcy. We know that in the bankruptcies that actually happened, that financing totaled $30 billion for General Motors and $5 billion for Chrysler.

Going directly to a managed bankruptcy rather than attempting to nurse the pre-bankruptcy companies along could have then, for $35 billion, taken us to the same place that the Bush/Obama approach cost $80 billion to reach.

There were other differences of course - mostly the sweetheart treatment the United Auto Workers got, even at the expense of senior secured creditors. Pensions for salaried workers at Delphi, the former GM parts company, were gutted while union pensions were spared. Dealers had their franchises revoked arbitrarily.

Under Romney the bankruptcies wouldn't have been politically rigged to benefit union bosses, and therefore could have more effectively restructured the companies.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!