Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/6/2012 1:04:59 PM
Hello Friends,

Here's a new ad that says it all. All B Hussein is concerned about is getting reelected and terrorist attacks on US Embassies and the butchering of the American Ambassador and 3 other Americans be d*amned.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pWnwDtc_gJw

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2012 6:55:58 PM
Hello Friends,

B Hussein made another gaffe that's as bad as if not worse then his "you didn't build that" fiasco. Now he's claiming no one in America "is entitled to success". So go on you mindless addicted entitlement and freebie lovers vote for this idiot.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yeJH2mMvIQo

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/6/2012 7:18:31 PM
Great video Peter, but do you really think the uneducated and stupid freeloaders are going to read your post or watch this video? No, because they're not interested in educating themselves on the issues they just want all the freebies and don't even have sense enough to know that eventually the well is going to go dry as more and more lazy able bodied freeloaders keep pumping the system dry with less people employed, paying taxes to support the type seen in the following video. I'm talking about people people physically able to work. I read somewhere that there should be a test for anyone wanting to vote and that is something I agree wholeheartedly with and I also agree with what the guy that put this video together says.

"This is Guerrilla Politics commentary on dumb Obama voters. It covers the Cleveland cell phone lady and a few others as well as Howard Stern's voter interviews. Please subscribe and comment. Enjoy!"

Obama's Free Cell Phones and Other Dumb Voters New Project 58

Quote:
Hello Friends,

B Hussein made another gaffe that's as bad as if not worse then his "you didn't build that" fiasco. Now he's claiming no one in America "is entitled to success". So go on you mindless addicted entitlement and freebie lovers vote for this idiot.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/6/2012 7:30:47 PM
Hi Evelyn,

I have a feeling they do read the posts and watch the videos but as we know they think it's all lies. I agree that the stupids can vote and their reasons have nothing to do with issues but OBAMAPHONES, and all sorts of other freebies they can get like the Obamaphone lady said. Not wanting to repeat myself but you really can't fix stupid.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Great video Peter, but do you really think the uneducated and stupid freeloaders are going to read your post or watch this video? No, because they're not interested in educating themselves on the issues they just want all the freebies and don't even have sense enough to know that eventually the well is going to go dry as more and more lazy able bodied freeloaders keep pumping the system dry with less people employed, paying taxes to support the type seen in the following video. I'm talking about people people physically able to work. I read somewhere that there should be a test for anyone wanting to vote and that is something I agree wholeheartedly with and I also agree with what the guy that put this video together says.

"This is Guerrilla Politics commentary on dumb Obama voters. It covers the Cleveland cell phone lady and a few others as well as Howard Stern's voter interviews. Please subscribe and comment. Enjoy!"

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/7/2012 12:34:41 AM

Hi Peter, my guess is you're right. :)

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

I have a feeling they do read the posts and watch the videos but as we know they think it's all lies. I agree that the stupids can vote and their reasons have nothing to do with issues but OBAMAPHONES, and all sorts of other freebies they can get like the Obamaphone lady said. Not wanting to repeat myself but you really can't fix stupid.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Shalom,

Peter

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!