Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/5/2012 2:51:10 AM

Rick, great article but there will always be a few fools who will refuse to face reality, especially those who think the fraud can do no wrong although he's done so much wrong.

Quote:
Hello Peter and Friends,

I just ran across this letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield which projects the cost increase that is being withheld or delayed until after "The Big Ass" is re-elected so as to not scare our retired seniors. It has been said that these Advantage Care Programs will cease when "The Big Ass" robs the $716 million from the Medi- Care Funding. Who Knows. They say this money is arrived at by limiting payments to the doctors for services rendered. As of this writing numerous hospitals and 50% of the doctors say that they will stop accepting Medicare Patients all together.

I have come in contact with many of "The Big Ass" supporters here at "ALP" and am posting this for their perusal as a reminder of why they may want to second guess their choice.

A message from Blue Cross Blue Shield to all Americans...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 6, 2012 will be the most important date that will affect the rest of your life ... The Choice Is Yours.

A message from Blue Cross Blue Shield

Professor Emeritus John W. Hill, JD, PhD
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University

MEDICARE

Look clearly at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.

For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but
important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Mainstream News:

"The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present
Monthly Fee, $99.90 (plus added based on income) in 2012
rising to: $120.20 in 2013
And $247.00 in 2014."

These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to all Seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the bus.
+0
10/5/2012 2:56:28 AM

10/04/12

This picture was displayed on FOX Nation as the "pic of the day".

fox nation debate pic of the day

Michelle looks like she's about to loser her billion dollar vacations and Obama looks scared of her oncoming wrath.

User cloakndagr:

You could tell from the way she pawed at and tried to cling to Barry immediately after the debate that she fully realized Barry had failed. She couldn't even force herself to put on a middling happy face for the cameras. She knew at that point that her goose was going into the oven and would be properly cooked in due time.

She's ticked at Barry and resentful of the rest of us for the fact that she's no longer guaranteed four more years of plush extravagance at tax payer expense.

She knows that "getting the rich to pay their fair share" by squandering the tax money they've paid on herself is coming to a close and she doesn't like that even one little bit.

What she thinks now after this debate was written in large, bold letters on her countenance, as easy to read as a book right after the debate because she has not the skill, discipline, nor class to do otherwise. You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear and that particular sows ear looked pretty ragged last night.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2012 3:45:44 AM
I wonder if they had anniversary sex, if they got home before midnight and felt chipper? LOL! Yesterday was their 20th anniversary.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2012 4:04:16 AM
Oh, wait a minute, of course they didn't get home from Denver before midnight! I wonder if they had vacation sex? Or any? Or maybe before the debate? Maybe that's why Obama didn't bring his best game.
+0
10/6/2012 1:32:50 AM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!