Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/16/2011 3:40:19 PM
Hey Jim,

Gotta agree with you. BOB is definitely what we should strive for. Realizing our dreams and goals and having a purpose in life as opposed to expecting entitlements and living at the expense of other.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
All I have to say is Be a BOB not a 99%er
Every Entrepreneur, business owner, MLMer and Internet Marketer Should realize they are BOBs
Quote:
Hello Friends,

Bill Whittle has the ability to explain things in such a way that even the dimmest of dim can understand.

In this edition of Afterburner he explains all that's wrong with the occupiers and why they won't succeed unless they change their mindset and crawl out of the entitlement mentality and redistribution of wealth to get what belongs to others with out doing anything to earn it.

I'll not get into the crime, rape, murders, arrests, violence, drugs, stealing and so much more going on in all the occupier campsites. I'll not mention that OWS was evicted FINALLY from Zuccoti park.

Today let's hope Bill's message hopefully sinks in to these useful idiots minds and it just might give them a future to look forward to.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_iniUNtFoc

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2011 3:45:48 PM
Hello Friends,

After watching the below video with Alonzo Rachel you'll understand better the difference between the Bob's of the world and the freebie lovers and redistribution of wealth lovers. You have doers and then those that call themselves the 99%. The lady depicted in the below video is one of the 99%. You gotta "loooooove" her philosophy dontcha?

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXRuah2EIY&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2011 9:18:19 PM
Hi Evelyn,

Great to have you back with us. You were missed.

It's interesting cos the allegations and accusations about B Hussein's gay lovers have been around for a couple of years now as well as their deaths. All very convenient for B Hussein and his campaign. The MSM didn't report on these suspicious deaths and affairs in a serious manner and the main source of info was on the net. Soooooo, to stretch the point you made in your post that alleged sexual harassment is worse then murder goes even a step further with the gay affairs and murders of B Hussein's 3 "alleged" gay lovers. When it comes to him the progressive liberal MSM simply ignores it like it did and still does.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter, interesting video and again it makes you wonder by the progressive liberals seem to think that sexual harrassment is worse than murder. Mind boggling isn't it? Sorry I couldn't find a youtube video to post but here is a link to an article I think you will find interesting.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Here's an interesting video with Rush Limbaugh. I can hear all the progressive liberals groan not him again but yeah him again if you want to hear some truth instead of the MSM's well oiled propaganda machine. In this video he touches on the differences between the MSM's coverage of liberal progressive Democ rats who are accused of sexual misconduct or harassment as opposed to their coverage of any conservative politician being accused of the same misconduct especially if he's a black conservative.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oR3sty-X9Jw

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2011 11:21:17 PM

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Great to have you back with us. You were missed.

It's interesting cos the allegations and accusations about B Hussein's gay lovers have been around for a couple of years now as well as their deaths. All very convenient for B Hussein and his campaign. The MSM didn't report on these suspicious deaths and affairs in a serious manner and the main source of info was on the net. Soooooo, to stretch the point you made in your post that alleged sexual harassment is worse then murder goes even a step further with the gay affairs and murders of B Hussein's 3 "alleged" gay lovers. When it comes to him the progressive liberal MSM simply ignores it like it did and still does.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter, interesting video and again it makes you wonder by the progressive liberals seem to think that sexual harrassment is worse than murder. Mind boggling isn't it? Sorry I couldn't find a youtube video to post but here is a link to an article I think you will find interesting.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/07/25/mom-of-murdered-obama-gay-lover-speaks-up/

Quote:
Hello Friends,

Here's an interesting video with Rush Limbaugh. I can hear all the progressive liberals groan not him again but yeah him again if you want to hear some truth instead of the MSM's well oiled propaganda machine. In this video he touches on the differences between the MSM's coverage of liberal progressive Democ rats who are accused of sexual misconduct or harassment as opposed to their coverage of any conservative politician being accused of the same misconduct especially if he's a black conservative.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oR3sty-X9Jw

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster