Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA have chosen 12 purposes of nuclear attack in territory of Russia.
4/16/2009 11:49:18 AM

Hi Lydia!

That is how stupid Ashkernazy Jews think. Blond and blue eyed "Semites". Semites for having rights in ISRAEL in reality true Ashkerazy dolme Slavo-Turkic mixed with Northern Europeans in the ages.

Strange I have not seen any Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqi, Iranian, Assyrian, Kurdish, Arabian, Egyptian people who are real Semites being blond with blue eyes. Aren't they Semites? The Ashkernazy Jews should claim their rights in what they call land of MAGOG, the land of Khazaria and not in Israel, the land that belongs to the real inhabitants the Peleshet people known as Philistines or Palestinians today.

When those people don't have arguments they redraw like a dogs putting their tails between their legs, bow their head and disappear. Those are very bad dogs indeed.

Such empty minded people see Hamaz shields in Palestine, Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, Lybia, Iran, Iraq, Russia, Poland, Tunisia, Egypt but they know how to cry for mercy and claim rights from Greece (50 billion dollars) and Poland (40 billion) dollars. Greece was occupied by Italians, Bulgarians and Germans and Poland was eliminated for third time from the maps. They don't have the "balls" to tell Chancellor Merkel and the Germans about their "rights" if they have any, because they were Germans who denied to support or to join the German war to rebuild the 3rd Reich that is their Holocaust. All those who willingly supported Hitler were "spared" and they or their families live well in Germany, UK, Canada, USA or in South and Central America together with those who hunted them.

What I know is: When a country is in war all inhabitants from 18-65 must join their forces otherwise they are executed.

Nobody is talking about what the Russians suffered in the world war (1914-1917, before the revolution). The statistics are catastrophic. 2,500,000 Russians were killed. 5,000,000 Russians were wounded. Nearly 4,000,000 Russian soldiers were held as POWs by Britain, France and Germany had 1.3 million POWs combined.
More catastrophic was the statistics for WWII. 23.100,000 people were killed. 14% of the total USSR Population was killed.

Lydia, there are true Americans who are against what is happening now in East Europe in the missile front.

At the WWII 71,000 Greeks (where of 30,000 Jews)
deported from Greece. Today statistics say they all were Jew. I wonder what happened to my relatives who left for Auschwitz. They were Pontian Greeks of what was left from the Pontian Genocide which also was committed after planning from Berlin.

I am not an Anti-Semite neither are my country mates and our country keeps very good relations to all Arabic countries, but I am an Anti-Zionist and so is the absolute majority of Greek population. History teaches us and we know the reason and who arranged, organized and paid the genocides of the people East Europe and East Mediterranean region.

I have said mine. Now you can delete both my posts without any problem. Keep up the good work. I know how and where you say and I don't want to be a hindrance on your work.

Your friend

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 3:32:18 PM

My Dear friends, Peter and Georgios!

I respect both of you and I hope that you will come to mutual understanding.

However, a theme of this forum - last statements of American scientists for plans of nuclear war, and the first target of this war - my country Russia.

After reading of Russian press I have found in Internet American documents about it.

Federation of American Scientists

http://www.fas.org/pubs/_pages/occ_pap7.html

From Counterforce to Minimal Deterrence -- A New Nuclear Policy on the Path Toward Eliminating Nuclear Weapons 

Occasional Paper7Though the nuclear arsenal of the United States is smaller than it was during the Cold War, the day-to-day deployment of forces has changed very little. The United States still has weapons ready to launch at a moment's notice at all times. 

The reason is simple:  the mission for nuclear weapons has not changed from the time of the Cold War. 

Most Americans would be surprised to discover that the instructions to our nuclear targeteers still include a requirement for a surprise first strike against Russian nuclear forces to destroy them on the ground. It is time to shift the focus from reducing numbers of nuclear weapons to reducing the missions of nuclear weapons. 

This report describes how to reduce the nuclear missions to one:  a minimal deterrence of nuclear attack.

Read the report now.

http://www.fas.org/pubs/_docs/OccasionalPaper7.pdf

+1
4/16/2009 4:59:32 PM
Hello Lydia,

Thank you for that information, scary to me with that new President we have been plagued with.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 5:23:06 PM

Hello Gaby,

let's hope to the best, we understand, that it will be not victory in case of application of such plans

God Bless,

Lydia

+1
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 6:09:17 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0