Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
USA have chosen 12 purposes of nuclear attack in territory of Russia.
4/16/2009 4:58:36 AM

From Russian press: http://www.mk.ru/blogs/MK/2009/04/16/society/405203/

Nuclear attack big disarmament of force.

The USA have chosen in territory of Russia of 12 purposes.

“МК” has chosen in territory of the USA of 11 purposes. We will agree?

The federation of the American scientists has published the report devoted to formation of the new nuclear doctrine of the USA, under the name “From Counterforce to Minimal Deterrence”. This work has caused an ambiguous estimation of the Russian experts in the field of nuclear arms. In it the USA suggest to reduce quantity of own nuclear warheads to a minimum — from 2,7 thousand, standing on fighting watch, to several hundreds. But simultaneously authors of the report suggest to choose in territory of Russia of 12 most important objects of an infrastructure at which destruction it could not wage war, and aim at them the remained nuclear blocks.

Following the same logic, “МК” together with military experts has plotted 11 similar purposes in territory of the USA. The potential purposes of nuclear attacks on territory of the USA
  1. New York – financial capital USA, the main seaport of the country.
  2. San Jose (California) – Silicon Valley capital.
  3. Detroit (Michigan) – the autoindustry centre, factories Ford, General Motors, Chrysler.
  4. Houston (Texas) – “petrochemical capital” Americas.
  5. Baltimore (Maryland) – one of the metallurgical industrial complexes largest in the USA “Bethlehem стил корпорейшен”.
  6. Dallas (Texas) – one of the centres of the space industry and radio electronics.
  7. Бэйтаун (Texas) – the oil refining factory of company ExxonMobil largest in the USA.
  8. A long loaf Ruzh (Louisiana) – second-large НПЗ in the USA companies ExxonMobil.
  9. Boston (Massachusetts) – radio electronics and instrument making, manufacture of aircraft engines, parts to planes and rockets, large shipbuilding (there is also a military shipyard).
  10. Hoover's dam (on border of states Arizona and Nevada) – a concrete dam in height of 221 m and hydroelectric power station in the bottom watercourse of Colorado.
  11. Grandee Kuli (State of Washington) – the largest HYDROELECTRIC POWER STATION in the USA on the river Colombia.

For the sake of justice it is necessary to tell that the similar purposes-objects, according to the American scientists, it is necessary to choose also in China, Northern Korea, Iran and Syria — they together with Russia are considered as potential threat.

However, published document while cannot be considered as an official position of the American management as it is prepared by the non-governmental organisation.

However the Federation of the American scientists has a great influence in the USA, it includes 68 Nobel winners and on a constant basis advises the Pentagon and the White house.

The given offer is presented by the American scientists as the humane initiative as authors of the report consider that in the XXI-st century to choose as the purposes densely populated cities is a barbarity which will lead to mullions-strong victims. Where it is better, they consider, to choose some objects. However, by their estimations, at destruction of these of 12 objects all the same will be lost a 1 million order The Russian citizens. However it nevertheless is less, than when the potential purposes of the American nuclear missiles in territory of Russia were an order of 200 largest cities together with the industrial enterprises. For this reason the initiative about 12 objects is offered in development of offers of president Obamy on reduction of nuclear potentials as an element of new peaceful foreign policy and the factor necessary “the minimum nuclear restraint”.

According to authors of the document, Russia too is obliged to reduce the nuclear potential to several honeycombs боезарядов — it to attack against each other quite enough that opponents were careful.

In case business nevertheless will reach finding-out of relations by a military way, they can resort to the help of conventional armaments. In this connection it would be desirable to remind that on forces of a general purpose of parity between Russia and the USA for a long time does not exist any more.

Hardly someone can argue that the USA have the strongest and efficient army in the world, ours — with its decades infinite реформирований — to American is far. And the message about "humane" target nuclear warheads in itself sounds strange, after all after the termination of "cold war” the NATO and Russia in general have refused practice target the nuclear arsenals against each other.

This fact then was presented with the big political pomp though from the military point of view looked pure profanation as rocket prompting on the purpose demands only several minutes from the moment of reception of the order. But in the mid-nineties, when each of the parties declared that its rockets are not induced any more at objects of other party, it was considered as the big victory of politicians and diplomats. And as management of nuclear forces — carefully protected secret truthfulness of similar statements to check up so to anybody and was not possible.

A bit later, in 2002, the theme target rockets has emerged again after the newspaper “Los Angeles Times” has written that Russia along with Iraq, Iran, the North Korea, Libya, China and Syria has appeared again is included in the Uniform summary operational plan on application of the nuclear weapon. According to the publication, against Russia in case of war it is supposed to use 2260 nuclear warheads. 160 rockets ostensibly have been aimed at a management of our country under this plan.

However the Pentagon then asserted that all is inventions of newsdealers, and rockets are actually aimed at Antarctica.

Then in June, 2007 the purposes of rockets were recollected already by the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin when at the G8 summit he has declared that if in the European countries sometime there will be an American ABM the Russian nuclear arsenal will be перенацелен to Europe then politicians of the different countries again strongly worried.

The present message about 12 purposes in territory of Russia too, seemingly, has purely political underlying reason. Not without reason this report has appeared on the threshold of Medvedev-Obamy fast meeting where questions of nuclear disarmament will be discussed.

Most likely this witty enough and noncommittal initiative stated only by scientists, should be considered doubly. First, as a sign on the USA: we are ready to agree. And secondly, as a reminder: Let's agree, but thus keep in mind also our possibilities.

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA have chosen 12 purposes of nuclear attack in territory of Russia.
4/16/2009 5:27:09 AM

Hi Lydia,

Interesting article and it presents a semi dangerous situation.

In essence I'm not all that concerned cos neither Russia nor the US is interested in a nuclear war. But, one never knows what can happen in these dynamic times.

One thing for sure when Obama meets with your President Putin he'll back track for sure cos that's his way. We've seen it time and again since he's been in office.

The nuclear issue is much more serious in regard to Iran and what worries me there is that Russia is willing and is in fact selling them the necessary "tools and systems" to present a clear nuclear threat not only to the middle east but to the world.

One point I found interesting in the article though is that the American scientists chose areas that haven't got a dense population and most of the areas that Russia chose are all densely populated. Makes a big difference and I'm not belittling in any way the loss of 1,000,000 lives that live within the areas chosen by the American scientists. It is an interesting issue though.

Thanks for this most interesting and worrying article.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 7:33:53 AM
Hello Lydia!

Thank you for the article. It is a known scenario. Some weeks back I re-posted an article about The US and NATO missiles in Czechia and Poland and the and the Iskander misslies in Kalinningrad as Russian response to what you inform us here today.

Target is Russia and every country that tries to stay close to Russia. After the failure in Ossetia target is Ukraine and Bellarussia.

In Greece we have lots of information about themes and subjects conserning European Union and Russia.

Obama is following same directives as Bush did. George Soros paid all the costs to campaign George Bush eight years back. Target was to make Georgia, Ossetia, Azerbaidzan and other South Russian satelites and former USSR republics "free".  Hmmm very interesting. The medieval Khazar Kingdom a JEWISH tresure holder in Western world known as Ashkernazy who have nothing common with Orthodox Jews. Only the religion. What Vladimir Dolgorucky did to them 1000 years back they wil do in return now.

THE TARGET IS RUSSIA

Do you know who paid the real costs of Obamas Presidental campaign? Who else the Ashkernazy Jew George Soros.

The Jews of Ashkenaz, are the Jews descended from the mediaval communities of the Rhinania in the west of Germany originated from the Khazar lands. Ashkenaz is the mediaval Hebrew name for the region which in modern times encompasses the country of Germany and and German-speaking borderland areas.

Here are some more known of them. Did Hitler send anyone one of them to Auschwitz or Dahau! NO? Why? Hitler was one of them.

Isaac Asimov Eliezer Ben-Yehuda Albert Einstein Sigmund Freud George Gershwin
Emma Goldman Golda Meir Baal Shem Tov Joseph Stiglitz‎  Vilna Gaon
Known Ashkernazy Jews. Now of them is real Judaic Jew. Reconize him! Murdered by Stalinist agents 1941 in Mexico. A communist welcome in MExico 1941? A Co-laborator.

Leon Trotsky
In my later teenages I was close to follow him on his ideas.
God had other ideas for me. Good for yopu to know is that at Gorbachev was one of them too. I will give you two maps of a dream, Germany 1871 and Germany 1941

click to enlarge (Germany 1871)

What West allies tremble is Königsberg (Kallininngrad) or Est Prussia, region that belongs to Russia today.The problem is here:

The administrative center of Kalinningrad Oblast
the Russian excalve between Poland and Lithuania.

Why this: RUSSIAN Iskander missiles in Kaliningrad

Russia is ready, don't fear anything. They know that "the wounded bear" is healed now.

HAPP EASTER
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 8:54:14 AM

Hello my friends Peter and Georgios!

Thanks for Your interest to this theme.

To comment on this "nuclear" initiative of the USA newspaper edition “Московский Комсомолец” has asked the former vice-commander РВСН of colonel general Victor Yesin:

Here is translation from Russian:

— the idea of the minimum nuclear restraint Stated by the American scientists deserves that with it to work. But thus it is necessary to remain on reality positions. And the reality is that.

First, except Russia and the USA are also other nuclear powers. That deep reduction — to several honeycombs of nuclear blocks — is impossible without participation in negotiating process of other nuclear powers, first of all China, France, Great Britain. Behind a board it is impossible to leave already and the growing nuclear potential of India, Pakistan and even Israel.

Secondly, for brackets such major question, as the global ABM of the USA is taken out. While we have a considerable quantity of strategic offensive arms, and ABM possibilities as now, it is limited. But reductions below level of 1000 fighting charges without imposing of serious restrictions on possibilities of the American ABM are already impossible. Otherwise the principle of an equal security of the parties is broken: Americans will be capable to intercept the ABM our remained fighting blocks, and we will not have such possibility.

Thirdly, conversation on 12 objects mentions questions of nuclear planning. Then we too should choose similar objects in territory of the USA — and it is simple — and as to declare, what we will amaze only them? But possibilities of nowadays existing control system allow to spend operatively a reaiming within several minutes.

Now our nuclear forces stand on fighting watch with the so-called zero flight task — that is any plan into a control system is not entered. And it is real — we declared it in 1995. As Americans confirm, they too are aimed somewhere in areas of oceans where is not present either people, or objects. Probably, and so, but after all it cannot be checked neither at us, nor at them. Therefore to speak about 12 objects at which rockets are aimed, is a Utopia. Movement should be in other direction: if we wish to reach such reductions from bilateral negotiations it is necessary to pass to multilateral — with participation of all nuclear powers.

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 9:53:48 AM

Hi Lydia,

Sorry my friend but the raving anti semite is on the rampage again and I don't participate in threads where he spreads his hate nor do I reply anymore to his ridiculous theories. 

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!