Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate STEVEN SUCHAR, The 183rd POTW!
4/14/2009 7:57:57 PM
Hi Donna...You Are Most Welcome :)

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2009 8:09:35 PM
Hi Jill!

Alright...it's so nice to know that you are able to join my celebration party. :)  I am very happy too, that you connected with my bio!!  I agree with your saying about buying back time...that would be VERY COOL.

Visit Jill's Forum...

Attitude Is Everything

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 11:30:08 AM

LOL Georgios - I hope it was a little more pleasant to be pictured with me than with Luka last week :) . CONGRATULATIONS DEAR FRIEND!

My dear Oreo Friend,

"BETTER LATE :) ...."

It was very silly and busy week for me, and I thought I already have congratulated you ... but the truth is I FAILED.

AND .... THE TRUTH ALSO IS YOU ARE KING FOREVER !!!

HERE IS SOMETHING TO HELP YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY TO EASIER FORGIVE ME :

Dear ALP King #106 and #183 - I WISH YOU TO BE BLESSED AND HAPPY !

I hope you`d permit me to hug you!

Branka

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2009 12:51:45 PM
Our Next Queen Is From Greece!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today. :)

Please make sure that you stop by the 184th POTW party forum and congratulate our Queen...

~ Dimitra Bravou ~

Visit Dimitra Here

I'll be looking for you!!  :)

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2009 6:07:24 AM

Hello Steven,

I am afraid being too busy is a poor excuse for my belated congratulations, and being able to honor such a good friend should be a matter of organizing my time more carefuly. Anyway, I sincerely apologize.  

If you are happy to have grown up in the years when entertainment was real entertainment as you say, just imagin how it was with me in my youth. I was born in 1945, fourteen years before you were born, and I don't remember ever being in a hurry or ever lacking time for anything, let alone for pleasurable things like congratulating a friend. At fourteen I remember myself walking down a street in a beach resort I had been invited to with several friends, and a moment later watching black & white TV for the first time in my life through the window of a house. It was featuring Bill Halley and His Comets if I remember well; soon afterwards it would be Elvis Presley time, with everybody learning rock and roll in my house...  

But it is getting a little late now and I must go out and take my dogs for a walk. I am afraid my mind has been taken far, far away back with memories of times long past. What I wanted to tell you is:

And wish you all the best in life during this year and beyond.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!