Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulat RINNA RANI, the 180th POTW!!
3/21/2009 6:48:29 AM
Hello Sir Roger,
Its an honor to have your presence here... Thank you for coming by and making this special for me.

Awwww, you are too kind with your words Sir Roger.  I appreciate it.

I hope you are doing well with your poem thread.  So proud of you.

Thank you Sir Roger for being here.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 11:33:01 AM
Hi Everyone!

Hello Rinna!

Ontario's flower is the White Trillium. This beautiful white flower blooms in the forests in most of Ontario in late April and May. This flower was also used for food and medicine by Native people.

Blessings,
Alain
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 11:52:23 AM

Thanks Rinna for understanding :)

God_bless you dear friend!

Enjoy your rain as QUEEN RINNA!!

Dear Adland Friends,

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!  That’s all that I can say.

Firstly, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to the people who have been nominated together with me.  I have to say that each one of you is special in your own way.  That is the reason why the voters have voted for us.  Everyone comes here to pen in their lucky 7 because they believe this 7 deserve to be appreciated whatever the reason may be.  STANDING OVATION TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Secondly, I would like to thank my friends for nominating me.  Wow, each one of you are special and my heart warm thanks to Alain, Georgios, Beryl, Nick, Luka, Jayson, Dimitra, Branka, Sara, Joe D (it seems to be a trend here Joe cause I am after you again), Myrna and Stephen.  All of you are real angels for doing this.  For the other voters, thank you for coming in and making a difference in the nominees life by appreciate them in the weekly POTW.  STANDING OVATION TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

Thirdly, Kathleen Van Beekom and Thomas Richmond, CAN YOU STOP BEING SO WONDERFUL????Wink  Thank you for being such outstanding pillars to people who deserve to be appreciated.  I, myself, appreciate you for the endless effort and time you have put into the success of the POTW without asking for anything in return.  STANDING OVATION TO BOTH OF YOU.

Well, it has been a memorable journey since the 92nd POTW.  92nd POTW was a stepping stone for me as a newbie in community and 180th POTW is truly an icing on the cake.  For those who do not know me (is that possible?Wink ) here is a little about me.

My name now is Rinna Rani.  If some are wondering on the word now, it’s a long long story and trust me, I do not want to bore you.  I am 29 years old and living in Malaysia.  Oh my gosh, I’ll be 30 years old next year but know what?  I am looking forward to it.  I am the only child in the family but thanks to my family and great friends that I have met along the way that have grounded me for me to be the way I am now.

January 2009 was a beginning of my new life.  A new life was a breath of fresh air for me.  It has made tremendous difference in terms of my internet business and finally, with a sigh of relief, I have the capability to help you help yourself to succeed.

2x2 Prosperity Formula is a new opportunity concept that is online and the only internet business that you can take offline because it caters to 3 concept - direct marketing, network marketing and direct sales.  It  allows you to learn at the same time, increase sales, increase exposure, gives you the ability to allow you to teach yourself or be part of a training in the back office so that you can master an online business and have the avenue to master this business offline.  This is because 2x2 Prosperity Formula is not seeling you a business but a concept of business for a very one time low price (Bronze level).  It has an extensive 'Follow Up' marketing system, training courses and everything you ever needed to start - its all in one place.  How more organized can you be?  It is for newbies, average marketeers or leaders that have been in this business for a long time.

On top of it, there is a lot of bonuses for paid members - leads, auto responder, downline builder, extensive training vault, digital library, text messaging your prospects when they are on the website and so much more.  It allows you to also build multiple streams of income because as members, you can promote 8 - 10 other programs and the system will follow up for you after 1 easy step.

And the best part of it all, there is a great support team via email and live that is will support and answer any questions you have.  I am on that support team and I am not getting paid to do it.  I just dedicate my time to help anyone and everyone so that they can have a better life.  I have just completed the Marketing Bootcamp 101 and have receive my certificate.  Normally this course cost USD 500 and above.  I got it for free being a member of this program.  And wait, the company wants you to earn multiple income.  I want you to earn multiple income so we are looking for other join ventures that members can benefit from.  All you need to do is decide whether you want to succeed and make your dreams come true.

To share Malaysia with you:

This is one of the many beach resorts we have in Malaysia
Its called Tioman Island Beach Resort

This is the 2nd & 3rd Tallest Building In The World
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre or better known as KLCC

This is Batu Caves
Beautiful statue dedicated to Lord Murugan

Now, lets have some fun for POTW week.  We have many National Flower as a symbol of a state or country.  For Malaysia, the national flower is Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis or known simply as Hibiscus. 

The flower is found in abundance throughout the country, and for this very reason, was chosen to be the national flower (in 1960) by Malaysia's first Prime Minister, Tunku Abdul Rahman.

There are many varieties of the hibiscus, but the five-petaled Hibiscus rosa sinensis was chosen above the others, as the most symbolically relevant. The five petals of the bunga raya symbolise the Rukunegara (the Five Principles of Nationhood), while the colour red represents courage.

It is believed that the flower first arrived in Malaysia via trade from its original home in the Far East sometime before the 12th century.

The national flower, bunga raya, is known for its medicinal properties. The roots of the plant are used as a cure for fever and other ailments, while the juice obtained from the leaves and roots is said to be effective in relieving skin eruptions and glandular troubles. Also, the petals were commonly used as cosmetics to darken and highlight women's eyebrows.

Now its fun time.  I want you to post your national flower, explain a little bit about it and then post whatever you wish to post - only for fun everyone.

Thank you once again to everyone who made this possible.  Wishing you much success and am willing to help to make you more successful.

Wish You Succe$$,
Rinna Rani
Meet You At The Beach
My Blog: PowerUpCash

MEET YOU AT THE BEACHES
RINNA'S FORUM
AMEGAPARTNERS

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 12:09:41 AM
Hi Thomas.  Thank you for this forum :)

CONGRATULATIONS RINNA!!!

BARB:)

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 1:40:25 AM

Hi POTW Team,

Thank-you for doing a great job in this forum, Kathleen and Thomas take a bow you both deserve it.

CONGRATULATIONS
                         Rinna

On Becoming this Weeks POTW.

This is an Honor you have Deserved for a long time. Enjoy your week as The Queen of Adland.

Blessings,

Michael

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!