Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulat RINNA RANI, the 180th POTW!!
3/21/2009 4:25:49 AM
Dear Alain,
Greetings!
Oh dear friends, its truly wonderful to see your presence here.  You really know how to light up a room with that wonderful graphic and beautiful star.

Its so great to see you are around Adland more often now.  You have been missed because you are such a fun guy to be around with.

Thank you for your time and wish.

Love, Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 4:29:17 AM
Dear Pat,
Greetings girl.....

Wow, its great to see you here.  That is a beautiful picture of Congratulations.  I love it....

Thank you for taking your time to do this.  Appreciate the wish and you are an awesome girl for sure.

Have a blessed week!

Regards,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 5:12:55 AM
Oh you sweet sweet brother Luks,
Aren't you a joy to reckon with... thank you for coming in here and celebrating this wonderful journey with me.  Thank you for voting for me.  You really know how to bring joy into a person's life.

Oh what a pity... if not we would have had a party for her ;)  Oh hold on, I did not know Branka then.... ooooooo wish she was here with us.......

Those are really beautiful flowers Luks, how long did you grow them for me ;)  Must have been ages, you knew you were going to meet me somehow.

You are one of the reason why I am here so bless you angel and have a monstorous great week.

Love ya,
Your Sister
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 6:35:04 AM
Dear Sara sweety,
Wow, what a beautiful graphic.  Thank you for coming by and thank you for nominating me.  You know this would not have been possible if its not for you.

Are you sure that's me?  Hhahahaha...... thank you Sara for the correction on the picture.  Well now, thanks to you I think I look much better.

You are such a sweetheart, a great joy to be around with.  Hope that all is well with you.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 6:37:21 AM
Dear Sami....
Hey Sami, its good to see, finally you have come back home to Adland..... Ahhhh, you have been missed dearly.

Awwww Sami, thank you for your message, aren't you just a joyful one with so much love to spread around.  I am honored to be in your presence and truly, Sami rocks.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!