Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/12/2009 12:56:02 AM

Dear Luka,

There are some things that are never to be forgotten and that is the love shared between two people.  Your family is my family and have always loved everyone with great fervor.  I cannot wait for that day that my foot steps onto Serbian soil.  It will be a memorable step for this man.

Please write!!!  I cannot wait to read those books!  LOL!!  You all ready are a great writer.  And YES I will visit your forum.  I think I owe you several visits now.  I will be there soon!  Scouts honor!!!

Big Hugs to you,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 1:04:54 AM

Not really my desk!
Hello Kathleen!!!

Boy did you guys WHAMMY! me with this honor.  I sure have enjoyed your WHAMMY!s through the last couple of years.  Keep them coming okay?

What clutter?  Can't you see the organization in my desk?  LOL!!!  I don't think I'd hire myself if I kept a desk like the above picture.  But... then again... I am a cool dude!  LOL!!!  BTW, that was my first thread when I came here.  It was truly a wonderful time and I will always remember it.  I wonder if we can find that old link.  It was in your forums wasn't it?  (I hope you didn't delete it)  :)

Ah... the beginning here at Adland!  Yes, it was a fantastic time and I have to admit... it hasn't changed much for me.  I have made such great wonderful friends here... it just never stops being GREAT!!!!  Thank you for remembering and trust me, Judy and Terry will never forget those ROTFLITC (rolling on the floor laughing in the clutter) days!

OK... gotta run!  It is midnight and I have to get up in 5 1/2 hours.   Wait... is it daylight savings yet?  LOL!!!

Thank you for being such a dear friend Kathleen.

WHAMMY! Hugs to you,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 1:15:18 AM

It's been awhile since we saw your smiling face Joe.  Welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Your buddy, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 6:11:23 AM
Bonjour and congratulations to Pauline and Beryl, the two ladies in waiting.

A big congratulations to King Joe and hugs back to you.

You certainly are a busy young man, aren't you. Difficult to keep up with.

Thank you for spreading peace and love and light, here in Adland.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 7:58:19 AM

Dear Vessie,

You can't help but smile, but when I saw this picture it made me think about 'glad"ness in a much deeper way.  I wonder who this bear's friend is at the moment?  Iceberg, night time, or winter?  LOL!!! 

Thank you for always being there to give us your smile and encouragement!

Hugs of gladness,

Joe

PS:  I hope the bear is only a few yards away from the really big ice!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!