Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate JOE DOWNING, the 179th POTW!!
3/17/2009 6:22:47 PM

Dear Carla,

I haven't seen you around much, but then again where have I been?  LOL!!!  Well, I hope your busy-ness is providing some great rewards!!!

Sincere hugs,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:29:04 PM

Hey Sam!!!!

What has been going on?  How are the rocks?  LOL!!!  I'm going to do some mineral prospecting next month!  Wish me luck!!

Missing the Virtue forum!  Hope something is coming up soon! 

Huge hugs back!!!

Joe

PS:  For those that don't get it, Sam and I are Geologists.  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:34:42 PM

Luka!!!

I love that song!!! Neil Diamond is one of the best!!!  Yes, I wear only ONE type of the real blue jeans.  LOL!!!

Thanks buddy, you are the best! 

Snoopy hugs,

Joe

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:44:16 PM

Hey Barb!!!

Good to see you about today!  I've been trying to catch up with everyone, but have such limited time to be here.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

Hope you like flowers!

Spring hugs,

Joe
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:53:45 PM

Dear dear Branka!!

What is it with this "butter cup" name lately.  That is the second time I have been called that this week.  Hmmm.... maybe I better skip a meal or two for a while.  LOL!!!

Luka seems to be beating everyone lately.  He is one busy fella here in Adland.  I've got to get over to his forum and support!!!

Tiredness has become a style.  Does that make sense?  LOL!!!  Maybe we should begin a new style... rested!  :)

Thank you for the constant hugs and cheerfulness, it is helping me survive!!!

Great big King hugs,

Joe
+0