Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK for the 180th POTW Ending Tuesday, March 17th:
3/12/2009 1:42:25 PM

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!  I DO!!

I remember the first week when several nay-sayers kept telling me nobody is going to do this!

Then I was just reading my son's forum about his biggest fear (the dentist) and I remembered the dentist I had when I was a child/teenager, he was VERY nice and had pictures of himself and brothers from the 1930's?, wearing short knickers when they first arrived in America.  Anyway when he got old and retired, I heard he BOUGHT the building where his dental office was and named the building after himself, and he died some time later but now everyone in town knows it's the Katz Building (paid for by THEIR dental bills!) That's FANTASTIC!! 

Biggest fear?  Just being remembered as someone who did something, and not accomplished anything, and died being unremembered.

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 2:08:18 PM

But Kathleen, Jayson`s fear is the fear so common to many people. What should I say, having fear from the photographer? Seriously, I have it.

Jayson`s topics are great :

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1211949.aspx

(REVISITING HILARITY)

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1211962.aspx

(EYE OF THE BEHOLDER)

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1212408.aspx

"BIGGEST FEARS"

I AM WONDERING WHERE HE HAS BEEN HIDDEN EARLIER?

Hugs to all from one ordinary photographerphobist,

Luka
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 3:33:03 PM
He was usually only logged in mornings to post ads at Yahoo and a few around here.  He really did think and probably still does think this place is full of old poops.  Advertising online was supposed to be temporary but it's hard to find a job around here, he still doesnt have his drivers license because of not being able to parallel park during the test (he's gonna be mad I told you that) and the pizza job he HAD for a little while, fired him. 
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 5:57:16 PM

Hi Kathleen and our sons :) ,

Popped in to congratulate Joe ... but lost an intelligence somewhere, and danced all over ALP to find the links for the POTW forums. So, I saw the three of you, along with my dear friend Roger, have a nice time ... I am not jealous, and miss you all very much.

Now will try to nominate:

1. Jayson VanBeekom

2. Neil Sperling

3. Dimitra Bravou

4. Rinna Rani

5. Forrest Weekley (hope spelled name correctly)

6. Kim Stilwell

7. Amanda Martin - Shaver

HUGS AND MORE HUGS TO ALL,

Branka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/13/2009 6:51:57 PM
Hi Branka, We saw your message at Jayson's forum, I told him to reply to everyone but he replies to one or 2 and then stops. Now he probably won't be on for the weekend, we'll see! But he has logged in sometimes just to read and not post anything. I don't know what he's doing!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!