Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK for the 180th POTW Ending Tuesday, March 17th:
3/19/2009 3:37:47 PM
Hi Alain,
Greetings!
Oh dear friend, thank you for nominating me.  I appreciate the gesture and truly this has come as a suprise and icing on the cake from the last win.

Hope you are alright and know this.... am always thinking of you.  Thank you for coming by and making this special..... every moment is memorable with your friendship.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 3:44:25 PM
Hi My lovely Myrna....

Oooohhhh Loveable hugable warm Myrna.... Thank you dear for the nomination.  You just rock it all the way don't you?????

Thank you for being here and for the lovely wish.  Now, I am here because of you so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

You just make this so special for me.

Love ya lots and blessed week.

Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 4:12:30 PM
Hey there Girlfried Pat B.....

Woohooo Pat B in the house.... hey you, wow, CONGRATULATIONS on winning Best Forum Of The Month of March 2009.  I am so proud of you cause you know your forums are fun fun fun and funnneeeee......

Awww girl, thank you.... now aren't you the sweetest..... YES YOU ARE YES YOU ARE.....

Thank you for coming by and making this special for me......

Big hug to you and your kitties......

Love, Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 4:14:57 PM
Hey Hey Hey Dimi,
The Aquamarine lady is in the house... Now you just blew the house down with the FOTM....

Sweety, you just post some nice font... I feel like snitching it but you know what Aquamarine queen is just bigger than me so I will leave the beautiful fonts to you.

Thank you Dimi for being here.  You know I love you and you know I want to see you succeed so be the best you can be dearie.

Lots of love,
Rinna
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 4:18:04 PM
Oh my gosh my favorite favorite favorite bestest friend, Georgios in the house...

Georgios sweety, thank you for nominating me.  Wow this success I have to share with you cause you made this so special for me.

You have been there for me through rough times and I love you for it.  By the way, I join UBIEE Pro under you.  I guess you did not know rite? ;))))))

Its my pleasure and its truly a great program cause this program is a colaboration with 2x2.  You should join under Dr Michael cause he made me get really good at UBIEE because of you Georgios.  You mattered to both of us.

Thank you dear friend.  What would I do without you???????

Love, Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!