Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FLYING RHINO WINNER GETS VERY GRAPHIC
2/14/2009 5:18:28 AM

Hello RHINO Friends

CONGRATULATIONS NICK

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - EROS AND PSYKE

The story of Eros and Psyche has been written by Apuleius, it covers the central part of his work "Metamorphosis" and extents to two books. It is one of the first story myths written during the 2nd century AC and has been read and loved by a large number of people.

An old lady is telling the myth of Eros and Psyche to a young woman, who has been captured by pirates and is waiting for ransom to be paid in order to be reunited with her loved one. Hence, the choice of the myth, since Psyche has been separated from her husband also and at the end of the story she meets him again.

According to Walsh in "The Roman Myths and Stories", the myth of Eros and Psyche derives from a Platonist myth and becomes popular in the Hellenistic Age.

Psyches's Dream
Copyright Josephine Wall

Read the whole story (special thread)

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
2/14/2009 7:35:25 AM

Hello all:

... and Happy Valentines day to every one !

Myrna... yes, the Rhino here is meant to create fun and as we can all see, it is doing just that ;)

We also chose this as our symbol because it's a fun creatue and sacred, just like the friendship expressed here.

All the best,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 12:41:27 PM
Georgios My Long Time Brother

As busy as you are and you still find time to come and give congrats, now that's a real friend !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/17/2009 1:21:35 AM
Dear Joe B, Greetings!  Truly a great winner featured.  Thank you for bringing our wonderful graphic man to honor.  Love, Rinna

Dear Brother Nick Nick Nick,
Ha, 3rd time is the charm..... CONGRATULATIONS for being featured here dear brother.  You deserve this honor for your wonderful thoughts and the laughter you bring on our faces.  I always enjoy seeing you flying around ;)

With that said, I told you stay home but you had to just test your wings didn't you:

((youtube id="OAQjIcrga5g"))((/youtube))

Love, Rinna
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!