Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulat MYRNA FERGUSON, Winner of the 174th POTW!!
2/6/2009 8:29:24 AM
Hi Rinna,

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your computer, I do hope it is better by now.  I have been wondering where you were the last 2 days, I have missed you, with all your good information.

Thank you for all your kind words, you are a very special person to all of us on ALP.  You are so much fun to have around.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
2/6/2009 10:09:35 AM

Thanks Kathleen for the POTW team and work you do.

Congratulations to Treena and Roger for winning some good advertisements.

Sweet Myrna, you deserve the award as you spread your love and good wishes all over this community.

Is it fair to state that you were an accident waiting to happen!!  :-)

So glad you are doing much better - now keep it that way, okay!

Hugs,

Sara

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 12:01:06 PM

Dear Myrna,

As I was telling you on the Mountain, I am very happy for you now that you have won the POTW, among other reasons because I cannot think of a more wonderful Person of the Week than you. Now that I have read your bio, I feel reaffirmed on it. 

By the way, there is a part in your bio that I especially resonate with: the last four years have also given me more meaning than ever before in my lifetime. And like you, I am also filled with hope and expectation about what the future may hold for me. 

So once again,

On the other hand, I always enjoy reading your posts there on the Mountain. I hope we will keep mutually enjoying our collaborations on that wonderful forum.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 5:57:26 PM
Yes, Sara, I was an accident ready to happen.  But life has been amazing since that accident.  When the nurses in the hospital were all wanting me in their section.  I think when something happens to me, I have to make jokes.  They kept telling me I was a joy to have as a patient.

Now I know everything happens for a reason and I am still learning more each day.

Thanks Sara for being my good friend.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 6:15:29 PM
Hi Luis,

You just made my day, by coming to the party. Always enjoy your posts and all your wonderful work, you have taught me a lot.  Thank you

Your last post about the cancer cure with Hydrogen Peroxide, wow.  Something so simple and easy to use.  I just hope a lot of people will ask about this, or they can find it on the Mountain of Love about page 1398.  I have your site bookmarked for anyone who would be interested.  I plan on sending that to a lot of people.  I stopped giving donation for the cure of cancer a few years back, because I had a strong feeling it was a fraudulent scam. I have read another article the other day that cancer is the easiest diseases  to cure.

So it is nice to know that we share changes in the last 4 years.  I am so glad that things are getting better for the both of us and we are onward and upward in our climb.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!