Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulat MYRNA FERGUSON, Winner of the 174th POTW!!
2/5/2009 10:59:03 PM
Congratulations Myrna! 

I am sending an angel to watch over you.  Looks like you can use one with all the accidents you have had.

Have a wonderful week in the spotlight my friend and take good care.

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2009 11:49:53 PM
Hi Marion,

Thank you for the angel to watch over me.  Yes, I do think I will always need one.  Things could be a lot worse, I am thankful for what I have.

Hugs, Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 12:32:26 AM

Myrna, my friend, I am so happy you were chosen as the POTW. You really deserve it. I am surprised you weren't chosen long ago.

What a rough time you have had over the years, yet you are a strong lady. You preservered through it all.

I am glad to call you Friend!!!

Hugs to you. Enjoy your week as POTW.

DonnaZ :)

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 8:08:22 AM
Dear Kat and Thomas, Greetings both of you!  First and foremost, I just want to say both of you are doing an excellent job.  You make us excited to be here week by week just waiting to see who is going to win the POTW.  Your endless effort is amazing and I have to say GREAT JOB Kat and Thomas.  Keep up the good work!

Hi Myrna dear,
Oh my gosh, you have finally become the queen and the 174th at that.  CONGRATULATIONS on winning the 174th POTW.  I am so sorry I could not come here sooner because my computer decides to not work hand in hand with the internet connection but I finally beat the odds today.  I am loading one page by one page so my patience has paid off, in a way ;)

You deserve this title my dear Myrna for being such a beautiful sweet heart.  You have a loving kind heart and you surely know who to give it too.  You are a very supportive, kind, strong, energetic, funny, wonderful and lists goes on.  There is too many words to describe you but I want to say thank you for giving me the honor to be your friend.

You deserve this dear Myrna so enjoy your week.  As I can already see, a lot of people love your presence, that is why they are here to honor you.

CONGRATULATIONS once again and looking forward to see the party getting hotter and hotter.  Last but not least, Happy Valentine to you my dear.  You are such a joy to be around with.

To Roger MacDivitt and Treena Murphy,
CONGRATULATIONS on being chosen as the nominators of the week.  Enjoy your week my dear friends!

Love,
Rinna

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 8:22:47 AM
Hi Donna Z,

It is so good to see you, I am so glad to came to the party.  I am thankful to have great friends like you.  Keep those recipes coming.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!