Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending January 27 for 173rd POTW:
1/27/2009 11:02:48 PM

BRANKA BABIC WINS!

Myrna is one of the Nominators of the Week, and also Lajon is an NOTW.

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/27/2009 11:05:19 PM

Tomorrow the Congrats thread will be posted as soon as we get Branka's bio and the ads from Myrna and Lajon!

Great first election, thanks to all who joined the tie breaker that weren't here before! 

Best wishes to the 3rd lady, Judy!!  Just for being here!!

BRANKA IS THE WINNER of the 173rd POTW and First Write-In Election!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2009 11:05:51 PM
8:01 drats minute pass Mid. cant vote oh well. Congrats  BRANKA! :) Thank you all for partisipating.......... how exciting!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2009 1:47:01 AM
Hi Kathleen & Thomas,
Greetings!
I just want to say a great job done and a 173rd POTW has been chosen.  It is true that everything has a starting phase and challenges but it has been fun and I want to congratulate both of you on a great job done in being as helpful and understanding people you have been.  Hope to see more great things coming out from you guys!

BRANKA BABIC
173RD POTW QUEEN

A well deserved win for an outstanding person.  Branka, you have made a lot of people proud with the way you have mastered English and the endless effort you have put in to ensure you win the hearts of many.  A wonderful loving kind passionate fire burning soul that has extended nothing but love to many.  Your win is truly an honor to the queen you are.

CONGRATULATIONS once again dear Branka and enjoy your week!

MYRNA & LAJON
FOR THE CHOSEN NOTW

Enjoy your week Myrna & Lajon.... the official NOTW for the new POTW nominations.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2009 3:05:50 AM

Hi Kathleen and Thomas !

For me, yesterday was one of those heavy and busy days which doesn`t permit even to think which date is :) ... and I wasn`t much on Adland. So, this announcement about winning the POTW came as a full, unexpected surprise for me.

THANK YOU ALL !!!!

Thank you Rina! You made me again to feel like EDSON ARANTES DO NASCIMENTO PELE :) !!!! ( "
A wonderful loving kind passionate fire burning soul")

Girl, you always have that so special way to lift me up !!! Thanks for reminding me of those old great days of fun and laughter.

Thanks for the congrats and for the fun!

Branka

PS In meantime, I learned to write it correctly: FOOTBALL :), even though I meant : SOCCER :) . Hope Joe will see that :) .

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!