Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - A Simple Question - IN AND OUT ............
6/8/2009 9:10:06 AM

Hi Geketa

Tell them if they try to come back that they will
have to convert to Judaism.

Now that I think about it, that should be a part of
the peace agreement ....or the Road Map. 

But then I  wouldn't blame the Jews if they didn't
want them.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2009 9:12:38 AM

Hi Geketa,

Interesting solution but we already discussed that in the past.

It won't surprise you to know that Jordan wants nothing to do with the Palestinians and definitely not in their country. It is a bit odd when you consider that 80% of the Jordanians are "Palestinians" and if you include the Bedouins as Palestinians almost 100% of their current population.

Historically since 1948 it's been in the interest of the Jordanians (then Trans Jordan) that the Palestinians be in the camps in order to .

1. Keep them out of Jordan.

2. Keep the conflict on the front pages of the world.

3. Assist them as little as possible. they received over the years much more aid from Israel then from them. And to remind you that in better days Israel was the main employer of the Palestinians. That would still be the case today if they wouldn't be so interested in using terrorism and causing Israel to close the borders.

I could go on and on but the natural country for them to be a part of is in fact Jordan but they like almost all the other Arab countries want no part of them in their countries.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2009 9:17:06 AM

Hi Helen,

Good to see you. I have to remind you that Judaism doesn't look for converts and in addition makes it difficult for a person wanting to convert to convert.

Jordan is the proper solution for them but as I replied to Geketa they want no part of them in their country.

Wonder why???

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2009 9:24:36 AM
Hi Peter and Helen,

I should have said in my previous post that "Jordan didn't want them as I already knew that, yes .. so if Jordan don't want them" and had them in camps to keep them out .. they obviously know they were, "bad eggs", to begin with .. in that case maybe you could set them adrift at sea and let them find some uncharted island but than again I hear Antarctica has no population they could have it all to themselves! They could hate all they want too and no one would really care!!!!!! 

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2009 9:54:00 AM

Hi Geketa,

Your sense of humor is showing and that's good.

You know there are a few problems with the Antarctic "solution". I think there already are disputes on the ownership of the area for one and I fear Hamas would terrorize the penguins and other creatures that already inhabit the area.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!