Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 6th Edition!
9/1/2005 10:33:46 PM
Hi John and Kathy, It's great to learn about Mr. Greer. I thought he is a great person both online and offline. Congratulations Mr. Greer! :) Your friend,
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2005 1:52:51 PM
Hi everyone, I was sure I had posted here too, but I guess not. So I'll do that now before I lose the page again. Congratulations Greer. Your credentials ARE very impressive. With alot of life experience and alot of people and business experience, I think you are #1 myself. You're always ready to help and willing to teach. And I'm truly glad to count you as one of my friends. Three cheers for Greer! Light and love, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
Ellen Levinas

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2005 6:39:14 PM
Yeah Greer! Congratz and well deserved! Your Friend, Ellen :)
+0
9/6/2005 5:38:03 AM
Hello Everyone, Greer, Outstanding!! Congratulations!! I am honored to have you in my circle of friends. Your accomplishments in life are very worth being proud of. Great job, Greer. You know we hear so much negativity everyday. In the media, friends and even family. It is very refreshing to be surrounded by such positive people. Congratulations again, Greer. You deserve every bit of the honor. And John and Kathy, Thank you for your time and commitment and for bringing these people to the attention of others. Awesome job. Warmly, ~Mark
+0
9/9/2005 8:39:26 AM
Wow Greer, they are still coming to honor you Buddy! You deserve it my friend! JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!