Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: The Feature Of The Week - 6th Edition!
8/30/2005 4:46:30 PM
Thank you John and Kathy, Congratulations and well done Greer!A much deserved honour.Thanks for your hand of friendship. Regards Nadine
+0
8/30/2005 5:03:29 PM
My Dear Friends Kathy and John ! The Right and Excellent Choice ! I got a golden opportunity to go through our friend Mr.Greer's Bio. It is something "Superb" ! We all feel proud of this Ex-Military Gentleman, to be our friend. Mr. Greer ! I "Salute" you and pay my "best compliments" to you, Sir. May God bless you with all His Riches ! With lots of Love and Affection ! Your Ever Loving Friend, Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0
8/30/2005 5:47:31 PM
Kathy and John---thanks for," Honoring such a Great-Guy!!" Greer Congratulations--"To the Man"--you know what a favorite ,of mine--you are,,may I add thanks for your wonderful family,too--for sharing YOU--with us,,we are so fortunate to be able to call upon your knowledge,education--wisdom and WIT--and call you our friend!!!Enjoy all the friendships who vote you "#1"---- fondly,,Peggy Bozzelli http://www.saferhome4U.net
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2005 5:56:16 PM
Kathy & John, Excellent choice for this weeks honoree. Greer is one of the most dedicated individual here at Adlandpro, besides being a new person. Congratulations Greer, you are well deserving of this nomination. Warm Regards, Donna aka Texgirl p.s. A Great dresser to boot!
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2005 7:39:46 PM
Hello John & Kathy, Assume choice my friends Congratulations Mr.Greer Have a great week :-) Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!