Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/4/2008 10:19:02 AM

Robert...You obviously haven't been reading the news. Stop spreading this rumor.

The Associated Press: State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

HONOLULU (AP) — State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

and this one are just a few....

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified

By David Knowles
Nov 3rd 2008 9:32AM

One of the stranger stories to come out of this year's election was the widely e-mailed claim that Barack Obama was ineligible to run for president because he was not actually born on U.S. soil. Our constitution, you see, requires that our presidents be "natural-born" citizens. John McCain, of course, was born in Panama, though, because that event took place on a U.S. military base, it passes constitutional muster.

The unfounded, conspiratorial charge that Obama was hiding his birth certificate got a whole lot of people who were already upset at Obama even more upset. Call it the bitter icing on the bitter cake. These folks screaming about the birth certificate are the same ones who believe that we don't know the "real Obama."

Obama's campaign
released copies of the birth certificate to the media, but that wasn't good enough for the lunatic fringe. After all, the campaign might have doctored the copies! So, all across the country crazy people started filing lawsuits to get the state of Hawai'i to break its own laws and show off the original document. What always astonished me about this story was the notion that a guy would go through this whole process--two years of non-stop campaigning and the endless scrutiny it entails--if he knew that he could be knocked out of the race on a simple technicality.

Well, on Friday, the Director of Hawaii's Department of Health, Dr. Chimoye Fukino, finally got tired of listening to ridiculous chorus coming from McCain/Palin supporters and he went to
personally inspect the original birth certificate.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director for the State of Hawai'i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai'i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures, Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified - Political Machine

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 10:24:39 AM

And more.....get over it.

ON THE TRAIL -- Newsday.com

ON THE TRAIL

November 4, 2008

A Connecticut judge dismissed a lawsuit yesterday that alleged election fraud and questioned whether Obama was qualified to appear on the state's ballot for Election Day. State Supreme Court Chief Justice Chase T. Rogers dismissed the case after hearing testimony from the state and a Greenwich man who brought the action. The plaintiff, Cort Wrotnowski, said Secretary of the State Susan Bysiewicz should not have Obama's name on the ballot without verifying the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Officials in Hawaii have said Obama was born there.

« View all web results for obama certificate

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified
AOL News Newsbloggers, VA - Nov 3, 2008
Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other. Will this satisfy the skeptics out there in McCain-land? ...
State declares Obama birth certificate genuine The Associated Press
Obama's certificate of birth OK, state says Honolulu Advertiser
Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate confirmed Bizjournals.com
Obama vs. Obama
Beliefnet.com, NY - 3 hours ago
It's the birth certificate issue, you fools, you." Media Matters documents the other conservative commentators who charged that Obama's visit to Madelyn ...
Video: Obama's Grandmother Dies of Cancer AssociatedPress
McCain and Obama: OC connections roundup OCRegister
Obama's grandmother has died Beliefnet.com
all 1,923 news articles »

Berg lawsuit on Obama birth certificate reportedly dismissed
American Thinker, WA - Oct 25, 2008
Furthermore various critics, including Newsmax have wondered at the designation of the father's race as "African" on the ostensible Obama certificate of ...
Hawaii Governor Seals Obama Birth Certificate Evening Bulletin
Obama refuses to challenge Birth Certificate Lawsuit Canadian National Newspaper
US Judge rejects Obama-born-in-Kenya claim Daily Nation
obama certificate - Google News
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 11:06:39 AM

Hello Patricia,

You may have quest, but I am not American. No offense there! And no, I hardly ever read news papers or watch television. So if you don't you may not know all the details but, if you do then you may well fall into the trap of what these media force you into believing.

It has been years since I have understood that Election promises engage only those who believe in them. I simply do not believe in a present day president be him in Europe or in America or elsewhere capable of forestalling the system. System that is simply grinding all and everything we believe and have our faith in.

To keep the humour up there is a joke that emanated from Kenya (Obamas birth place! Oups!) From the Luo tribe that live on lake Victoria region. "If we do not manage to have a Luo president for Kenya, then let us have a Luo President of the U.S.A."

Wishing you all the best. and friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 11:15:16 AM

Robert, Keep up the humor and remember ~ on Google~  you can find ANY information. 

All news....all the time, It's up to date news too.

Pat

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Winner Takes It All - USA - ELECTION DAY
11/4/2008 11:43:22 AM
Hello Robert! Patricia!

The were also TV debates about Obama and his rights to be a President Candidate. It is now clear to all that he has all rights and there is no problem. In history worse things have happened. I remember the Man with The Iron Mask and many other things were.

Today I see a step forward. We must seek for right leaders to rule us. The time when we wrote our history using spears, bows and arrows is over. Can we be able to make black holes in Geneva, to conquer our solar system then why shouldn't we be able to find leads and paths to a global leadership and a more human life! As long as we see things nationalistic there will be wars, borders and disputes on who has the right to do what and the stronger using his powers will take all.

The winner takes it all (Mama Mia-ABBA-Meryl Streep, Video clip)

I don't wanna talk, about the things we 've gone through. Though its hurting me Now its history. I 've played all my cards and thats what youve done too. Nothing more to say. No more ace to play

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!