Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/24/2008 6:55:24 PM

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria, thanks again for another week with a special person sitting in the King's seat as the 163rd Person of The Week.

Luka, I'm glad you didn't fall out of that tree. Who knows where you would have ended up...LOL. Please accept my congratulations on your success as the 163rd POTW, even though I am late. Better late than never they say. May you be blessed in what ever you aspire to do my friend, not only now but in the future. Your mother has produced a son she can be proud of.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/24/2008 8:28:53 PM

Luka,

This is one of my favorite trees!  LOL!!!

Looks like you have been busy this week.  Just so you know, that is the price you pay when you are chosen as King!!!!

Keep hugging and spreading that happiness and love!

Buddy hugs always,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
10/25/2008 2:31:26 AM

I welcome A GREAT POET NICK GRIMSHAWE!!!

Dear Nick,

Now I`ll rename the place of our encounter in Montmartre. Reading your post, at once I coud sense the fragrances of this incredible place all around me ...

The black cat is the
symbol of Montmartre

Nick, what I have learned as a very little boy, and that is related to the story about a little rocks, is : DO NOT ALLOW YOUR MIND TO  BE THE SERVANT OF YOUR SENSES ! LET YOUR MIND TO MANIPULATE YOUR SENSES FOR YOUR OWN COMFORT AND WEALTH!

Of course, when I was 3 years old - I didn`t know to say it in those words, but obviously my Mom did. Just being a child, I was better, faster and it was  easier for me to practice her own teaching. BTW, Jesus taught us TO BE A CHILD - if we wont to live with our INNER TREASURY - OR OUR INNER GOD`S EMPIRE.

Thanks to this, I am not now sitting at my balcony and Nick Grimshawe is not far away in Canada ... we are at Montmartre .... Paris is amazing and Montmartre is a cradle of one very special artistic spirit. I hope you can now feel it.

Writing so amazing poetry and always promoting helpful tools for humans to change the mind and attitude ... you really must be a special one.

I have now visited your Poet of The Month August forum, and have "snitched" this great poem:

Soar

© Nick Grimshawe

Soar with the Eagles,

You who are gone,

The sky is for you,

Limitless now,

Time gone, you have forever.

Drift on the thermals,

Joy will take you higher,

Up where the stars shine,

In a darker sky,

Free now,

Space gone, you have forever.

The lights I see at night,

Sparkling before the dawn,

Give measure,

To my tiny bit

Of your wholeness,

Now that you are gone,

You have forever,

And I have you.

"The lights I see at night, sparkling before the dawn, give measure to my tiny bit of your wholeness, now that you are gone, you have forever and I have you."

Branka and Lilly were crying, reading those past verses . I know they are dedicating to your Momma, who passed away last Summer.

Amazing poem!

Thank you Nick. Thank you very much!

Luka

+0
10/25/2008 2:45:35 AM

Nick,

I like this poem WIND AND TIME very much!

You have a very special way of, I would say, "knitting" the verses.

I was looking at Mom, knitting amazing pullovers and jumpers, always wondering how those threads of wool ... knitting needles and ...what ? .... labor and time .... you can wear on, after a short while.

I was always very curious HOW DO THINGS COME TOGETHER? I just hope this means in English what I meant :) ...

And now, reading this poem WIND AND TIME ... I have the same question.

Is the wind a force gifted to "write" the punctuations at expressions of time? I see it as  such working force in this poem.

You have pictures here, they are beautiful, but they don`t force me to use them in format you see them. Great! I like this freedom, when the poet is enough gifted to allow me to make my own pictures.

Nick, I am very honored and grateful having you at my POTW forum!

Bless you,

Luka

+0
10/25/2008 2:55:37 AM

(I feel free to call you as have heard from Branka :) )

Dear Sami,

I AM DELIGHTED FINDING YOU HERE!

I think we didn`t meet yet .... but trust me, I already know you very well :) ...

Thanks for the congrats and so special words, I feel very flattered and honored.

I am now happy to get to know you.

Many blessings to you and yours!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!