Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations To Our 29th Distinguished Gentlemen Of The Week Luka Babic
9/10/2008 1:07:35 AM

Good morning Phil,

I wish to thank you for all your kindness and for being so inspiring to my son! Also, I must admit I have laughing a lot finding your Garfield! I call Luka GARFIELD :) ! Yes, he has a lot to learn and I cann`t tell he is lazy for learning, but taking another books in his hands .... hm.... Only what he has to read!

Yesterday, when came from school, he was very touched finding your, Joe`s and John`s congrats. A few days ago, while I was on the vacations, he has had some correspondence with Michael Caron. Being amazed with your writings, he decided to dedicate some time for reading ...

When I was young, my parents were unhappy each time when caught me up with my favorite books in hands. They thought I read too much. My situation with my kid is opposite :( ...

Ah ... just hope that one day life will find the measure for each. Or it already has found, but we people are too strange and seems we fight for a reason to be unhappy ?

Thank you Phil and have a great day!

Branka

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2008 2:27:00 PM

Luka,

I do believe you make your Momma proud!!!  Congrats again!  I can tell you are having fun with this, so I brought a very unsophisticated message:

Pooh and his friends are my FAVORITES!!!

+0
9/11/2008 3:54:25 AM

Hello Phil,

Again, thanks for your great and very appreciated friendship!

I AM LATE FOR SCHOOL ... STAYED TOO LONG AT JANET`S PARTY :)

HUGS!

Luka

+0
9/11/2008 4:03:27 AM

Thank you Judy!

You put a big smile on my face! I like Pooh and friends also and last night I watched them.

I am not sure if Branka is proud of me. With her, only love is granted ... and all others depends on good and bad weather :) ...

But I am proud of her.

Thanks for being a dear and admired friend!

Have a great day!

Luka

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2008 2:16:56 PM

Congratulations Luka!

Its wonderful to see you have achieved the wonderful honor of being the 29th Distinguished Gentleman of the Week!

You are an incredible young man with much to learn yet already you give so much back to the world. 

You are a young man with a bright future!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!