Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Congratulations To Our 29th Distinguished Gentlemen Of The Week Luka Babic
9/9/2008 3:43:26 PM

PHIL!!!!!

Great to see you!!! And GREAT, GREAT, GREAT to read your wonderful words! Thank you very much! Your way with words is just incredible. One day, if I decide to rename myself (old lazy Garfield :) ), and start reading seriously, that will be guilt of few persons. You, Sara B., Joe D. and Michael Caron ! That will be guilt all of you, because before Adland, I use to read ONLY what I must.

Now, after this award, seems I have to change my attitude.

I AGREE, THOSE WORDS ONE GENTLEMAN WOULD NEVER SAY.

ALSO, NEITHER THESE ...

WELL LEE! Here we are! After this award my mother will visit her hairdresser much seldom than before it. Her hair will not jump and grow each day for several cm ....

Phil, I promise to you I will keep your words in my mind and will do best of mine.

Thank you buddy!

Bless you and family!

Luka

+0
9/9/2008 4:20:03 PM

DISTINGUISHED HUGS TO YOU JOE!

Thanks for finding time to celebrate with me. I always use to tease my mother for all her words about you. First, I was not sure from which Fairy Tale is Joe Downing .... Later .... hm ...

Now, I feel ? ... I am in trouble to find right words to express my pride to be able to tell:THIS MAN CALLS ME A FRIEND! This man responds on my e-mails. This man likes Snoopy! This man is always ready to brighten any situation, to give support, comfort, encouragement ....

This man won`t be my candidate for president. So, here is another one:

JOE, YOU ARE REALLY, REALLY GREAT!

HUGS!

Luka

+0
9/9/2008 4:34:05 PM

UUUPPSSSSSSSS JOHN!

I didn`t mean those buttons ...

Hm ... ONE GENTLEMAN, SPECIALLY DISTINGUISHED ONE, WOULD NEVER LIKE TO TAKE THIS ONE ...

... All other buttons already have been seen here, and only you can post those that no one could see before.

Cann`t wait to see newer ...

THANKS FOR THE CONGRATS AND FOR STOPPING BY!

BEST WISHES!

Luka

+0
9/9/2008 4:46:05 PM

Hi Lilly,

I must go to sleep. This connection is this evening so, so slow and my eyes are falling down.

Before I hug my pillow, to send you some amazing water lilies.

Wish you a very specail dreams!

Kisses,

Luka

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2008 6:09:39 PM

Hello Again Luka,

It's amazing that you mentioned Reading.  I was originally planning on using my little Friend here...

to Congratulate you, because I know how hard you study.  Talk about tow Great Minds on the same Track.  Just as the BookWorm does, if you work your way through the Books, you'll always come out on Top! 

I'm also quite certain, my young Friend, that you will always do your best, because you would never accept less of yourself than your best.  That's why I am so sure that whatever task you set your mind to accomplish, you will succeed.

As I said, I'm am proud that you are my Friend, and I definitely consider you to be a Fine Distinguished Gentleman.

Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!