Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Gary Warren

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: JEN MAXWELL IS THE 155th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/13/2008 9:56:35 PM

Way to go Jen!!  Well deserved I'm sure.

Gary
Buy Sale Earn!

Work from Home: No large investment No inventory No selling, stocking or delivering product No pressuring people No complicated paperwork No collecting money or placing orders NO RISK! First and Foremost Build Your List: http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/?rid=4340 Targeted prospects will swarm your site 24/7! Just 5 minutes to set-up, it's automated, "viral" and proven - and best of all it's FREE! http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?834565
+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2008 12:25:49 AM
Thanks to Peter Jim and Ana Maria, And Jen, To you a warm and happy congratulations on achieving this POTW award. I would hug you but my arms are not quite that long, even though I only live a province away in (are you ready) BEAUTIFUL British Columbia. I read your story and it certainly is one of courage in the face of heartbreak and struggle. But thank goodness for living in the "NOW" cause look at where you got to. Have a great and wonderful week in the spotlight of ALP where friends come shining through, all the time. Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 7:19:50 AM

Hello POTW Team!

Dear Jen,

It was great to learn about you and to learn from you. Your story is something to save and read from time to time, to be inspired with it. Thanks for sharing it!

My heartily congratulations for winning this award are followed by my sincere respect and appreciation for you.

Keep your smile always on your way!

Sincerely,

Branka

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 9:52:27 AM
Sorry Jen for being here so late :-(
I was busier than I thought I will!

Thank you for the Short Story of Your Life ... for sure you had some hard time, though its great to see you a fighter and a winner, keeping your sense of humor and love for life :-)

CONGRATULATIONS

for your POTW AWARD

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 10:07:04 AM

Person of the Week

Oh boy! I am truly honoured to be chosen for this award, while totally unprepar... More

Congratulations!!!

Jen,

You are an inspiration of hope to the hopeless.  You have lived the example of true love and because of that, you have YOUR love. 

I think that it is we who are blessed to have crossed paths with you.

Sincerest warm hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!