Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: JEN MAXWELL IS THE 155th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
8/17/2008 11:32:48 PM

Peter, Jim, and Ana Maria:

Jen, you are another gem from South Africa. A tried and perfected gem at that. We have been promised that we would not be given in this lifetime more than we can handle, and it seems as you've had your share. Bless You! I certainly hope you've enjoyed your time in the spotlight here at Adlandpro as the 155th Person of The Week...Our Queen.

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 1:26:00 AM

Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations Jen on becoming our 155th POTW.  Welcome to the club.

I am so sorry to hear about your friend of 55 years passing.  I will keep you in my prayers. 

I am very happy, however, that you have gotten through all you have had to endure and have your husband back.

Enjoy your reign as Queen of Adlandpro.  I apologize for my lateness, but not able to get into this website till now.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2008 11:58:05 AM
Hi Queen Jen!

It's so nice to see you as our 155th POTW.  :)  Welcome to this wonderful circle of friends!!

I can see that your celebration is in full swing and you certainly deserve all of the love and honor that is included with this special achievement.

Thank you for being you and for being my friend.

Enjoy your spotlight time...your
OREO friend Steven.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!