Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/8/2008 3:46:16 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Stephen (Running Man)!

I am delighted to see you, 122nd POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you in Martinez, Georgia.

Do you like watermelons, Stephen? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Have a Great Day!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click on the banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 3:58:24 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Linda!

I am delighted to see you, 72nd POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and yours in Austin, Texas.

Do you like watermelons, Linda? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Have a Great Day!

JoAnne Green

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 4:11:09 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my Canadian friend, Dennis!

I am delighted to see you here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and yours in Edmonton. Alberta. I have many good memories in Alberta. I have many good friends in Alberta.

Do you like watermelons, Dennis? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

Have a Great Day!

JoAnne Green

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 4:45:58 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my dear friend, Geketa!

I am so happy that you, 87th POTW, nominated me for this special 150th POTW Award.

Thank you so much for your loving message and for your kind congrats. You made my day brighter.

We have so many things in common, such as we both like watermelons. I love them all year round. I talk so much about watermelons, I think I'm qualified to be unofficial Watermelon Queen.

I hope you will enjoy the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board.

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 5:06:18 PM
Hi Joanne,

You ask me what kind of flowers.  They are wild flowers.  I am so glad you like them, I love wild flowers they just bloom and bloom all summer.

Also, love watermelon.  yummy.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!