Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 148th PERSON OF THE WEEK - DIANE BJORLING
6/24/2008 5:11:33 PM
hello Diane...a big congrats to you for this honor that you deserve...I hope that you enjoy the week in the spotlight...

((youtube id="XjhvWf7OeEE&hl=en"))((/youtube))

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2008 5:20:11 PM
LOL -  i am sitting here howling in laugher, serious..i have tears from laughing so much...this is a riot..ty ty ty ty ty

You have just succeeded in MAKING  my day....

LARRY

You are very kewl..thank-you

To Your Success :-)

Diane

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2008 8:34:47 PM

What a sweetheat you are, Diane!!  I have Lyme's Disease and have been quite a bit under the weather for a couple of weeks until they figured out what the heck was going on.

Well I found out that all of my parts are working perfectly,except I have Lyme D.  I just have to keep taking the Antibiotics for a while and get rid of the old lyme stuff!  That will teach me to wrestle with itsy bitsy deer ticks, huh? 

I will be good as new before you know it and I will be looking for help withthat blog I still haven't reposted.

Blessings, my friend and I can see that you are very much enjoying you time on the THRONE!!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2008 12:49:38 AM

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria:

Diane,  all I can say at this point is, you are way overdue for this honor. I can't help but remember the good old days when we shared jokes. I actually looked forward to those. Then it seemed like you disappeared for awhile, as many of us do, and now look where you are...I'm impressed and happy for you.

I have been silent again for the last month or so. I am preparing myself to become a Boeing 727 Captain, and it is taking much of my time. I miss being here and socializing with my Adland friends.

Bless you Diane, not only now, but where ever you are taken in the future. Enjoy your time in the spotlight as the 148th Queen here at Adland.

CONGRATULATIONS :)

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2008 1:02:59 AM
Hi Jim...

I also remember the jokes...it was a highlight to the day....some of them were so funny weren't they?  :-)

I did not forget...and wont forget...

So...tee hee in honor of all the jokes...here is one for ya....

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying XYZ airline." He said that in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment. Finally, everyone had gotten off except for this little old lady walking with a cane. She said, "Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?" "Why no, Ma'am," said the pilot, "what is it?" The little old lady said, "Did we land or were we shot down?"

By the way:

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING  Boeing 727 Captain

Thank you for being such a wonderful Friend

To Your Success

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!