Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 148th PERSON OF THE WEEK - DIANE BJORLING
6/23/2008 8:53:06 PM
LOL  what a hoot Neil....I now have finally figured out ME! 

When I was writing that bio....I had debated whether I should use wording that was politically correct and then I remembered one my people...( that is how i feel to this day..go figure)...anyways, this was in a group home and the government had charged everyone to use different words...funny I cant even remember what it was anymore.  There was a very sweet person....Alana, who was downs syndrome, she overheard us talking one day, where we were using..this wording...what a hoot...she asked what we were talking about and of course we explained..she stood and kind of had this far away look..and looked at us and said..I don't know what that means.."I am mentally challenged and I am smart!"

Thank you for stopping by..for letting me share something that was to me very special..and for seeing humor..where it should be...kewl!

To Your Success,

Diane
+0
6/24/2008 5:35:06 AM

Congratulation Diane,

at last my vote was heard ;-)

Enjoy Your week in the light and have fun.

Welcome in the club.

Best regards

Arild

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2008 8:19:56 AM
Good Morning Arild:

Thank you so much for your support...and the wonderful thing about voting..is that sooner or later your voice is heard?....lol

I remember first meeting you here on Adland, your kindness and encouragement was very appreciated then...as it is now..thank you for everything :-)

To Your Success,

Diane
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2008 11:24:02 AM

Hello, Jim and Peter and Ana!!

Diane, my friend and helper always!! 

I KNEW this day would finally arrive!!!  I am so pleased that you are have the POTW crown this week!!

CONGRATS and enjoy!!  And have a blogging good day!!

Judy

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2008 11:47:05 AM

Ahh Judy....I am so glad that you could come here and say hi...thank you so much for your best wishes and I love how your said that....lol...." Have a BLogging good Day"...  I just did a new post on successblognet

I saw a brief blurb that you have not been feeling too well, I hope that you get well soon and if there is anything I can do to help, you know I will be there for you.

As always -

To Your Success,

Diane
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!