Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Feature Of The Week - 5th Edition
8/28/2005 11:38:58 PM
Hi John and Kathy, Yes, Dave is our man, couldn't ask for a better friend. He's inspired me many atime when I didn't know what to do next. I thank you muchly Dave. Love and light, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
8/29/2005 1:26:11 AM
Always good to see you Doris! Thanks for coming to support Dave! Have a nice day my friend! JOHN
+0
Peter Vinson

427 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/30/2005 10:57:08 AM
Hi Dave, Congratulations. You deserve this honor for all your input in the community. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors. John and Kathy, keep up the good work.
+0
9/9/2005 8:42:56 AM
Good to see you here Emmanuel! You my friend are another pillar of the community along with Dave. Take care! JOHN
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 7:18:30 AM
Dear friends

100th ANNIVERSARY - POTW JUBILEE

Join the party and let us celebrate this happening PHILOXENIA SPECIAL #1
POTW 100th Edition.

Many of your good friends passed this stage and know this place as the HEART OF ADLANDPRO. Till today 99 won the contest "PERSON OF THE WEEK" and soon the owner will release the 100th Edition.

This  is a community related competition where friends are supported by friends and make this forum a central place for weekly events.

The most active members of this community are here every week.

WELCOME IN TO THE BIG PARTY
Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!